Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Buell says J.P. Morgan mea culpa is no legal landmark: “We still don’t have an example of someone admitting securities fraud liability” - September 20, 2013
- Environmentalism for the human gut: Purdy discusses superbugs and "microbial stewardship" - September 19, 2013
- Duke Law students volunteer to assist homeless veterans at 2013 Bull City Stand Down - September 19, 2013
- Online symposium features Helfer chapter on “Flexibility in International Agreements” - September 18, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on health care reform and competition, Sept. 19 - September 18, 2013
- Wiener discusses using the Clean Air Act to address climate change - September 17, 2013
- Krawiec research cited in assessment of financial reform - September 16, 2013
- Salzman discusses drinking water safety - September 13, 2013
- Rice on Raleigh YMCA complaint: Diabetes is protected under ADA - September 12, 2013
- Helfer project examines the evolution of international human rights courts in Africa - September 11, 2013
- Longest receives Governor's Conservation Achievement Award for water conservation work - September 11, 2013
- Farahany featured in “Brains on Trial” series on neuroscience and law, hosted by Alan Alda - September 09, 2013
- Benjamin on net neutrality: Data delivery is not protected speech - September 08, 2013
- The crisis in Syria: Members of the Duke community share their thoughts on a possible U.S. response - September 05, 2013
- Benson '13, Rice, and Demeritt author article: "Do No Harm: The Importance of Safeguarding the Confidentiality of HIV-Positive Clients" - September 03, 2013
- Children's Law Clinic client awarded $20,000 in wrongfully denied Social Security benefits - September 03, 2013
- McAllaster to discuss future of Ryan White Care Act at Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS conference - September 03, 2013
- Dunlap on drones: There are fewer policy restrictions when operating from a seabase than from a host country - August 30, 2013
- Gulati discusses new book "Acting White?" with co-author Carbado - August 30, 2013
- Haagen comments on NFL concussion case - August 29, 2013
- Duke Law Scholarship Repository passes significant milestones - August 29, 2013
- Video: Boyle discusses copyright of MLK's "I have a dream" speech - August 28, 2013
- Boyle on MLK speech copyright: "We have a dream. And no one owns it." - August 28, 2013
- Cox says Nasdaq system failure brings "a gigantic reputation loss" - August 27, 2013
- Gulati discusses a “revolution” in the sovereign debt market - August 26, 2013