Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Benjamin on net neutrality: Data delivery is not protected speech - September 08, 2013
- The crisis in Syria: Members of the Duke community share their thoughts on a possible U.S. response - September 05, 2013
- McAllaster to discuss future of Ryan White Care Act at Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS conference - September 03, 2013
- Benson '13, Rice, and Demeritt author article: "Do No Harm: The Importance of Safeguarding the Confidentiality of HIV-Positive Clients" - September 03, 2013
- Children's Law Clinic client awarded $20,000 in wrongfully denied Social Security benefits - September 03, 2013
- Gulati discusses new book "Acting White?" with co-author Carbado - August 30, 2013
- Dunlap on drones: There are fewer policy restrictions when operating from a seabase than from a host country - August 30, 2013
- Haagen comments on NFL concussion case - August 29, 2013
- Duke Law Scholarship Repository passes significant milestones - August 29, 2013
- Boyle on MLK speech copyright: "We have a dream. And no one owns it." - August 28, 2013
- Video: Boyle discusses copyright of MLK's "I have a dream" speech - August 28, 2013
- Cox says Nasdaq system failure brings "a gigantic reputation loss" - August 27, 2013
- Gulati discusses a “revolution” in the sovereign debt market - August 26, 2013
- Jenkins on "I Have a Dream" speech copyright: "It's a piece of history, and I think most people think that he would have wanted it to be available" - August 23, 2013
- Charles discusses campaign finance portion of new NC election law - August 23, 2013
- Six Duke Law journals move to digital-only format - August 23, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Law of Slavery: Course examines slavery through the ‘lens of the law of daily life’ - August 22, 2013
- Silliman: "I don't think you could call Bradley Manning a spy" - August 21, 2013
- Baxter and Buell explain why SEC’s demand that companies admit wrongdoing matters - August 20, 2013
- Coleman: Time for SBI agent to be disciplined - August 20, 2013
- Charles: Attempts to use new NC voting laws to bar college students from voting may not stand up in court - August 20, 2013
- Powell spurs publication of historic OLC opinions - August 19, 2013
- Foundations of Law: New course introduces 1Ls to fundamental concepts and themes of U.S. legal system - August 19, 2013
- Baxter says too-big-to-fail policymakers need more analysis and data - August 19, 2013