The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
News & Galleries tagged with: Financial Aid
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- DRI 2014 Law Student Diversity Scholarship - deadline March 31, 2014 - January 27, 2014
- Future Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014 - December 16, 2013
- Appelman Law Firm Criminal Defense Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014 - December 13, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013