Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Financial Aid
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- DRI 2014 Law Student Diversity Scholarship - deadline March 31, 2014 - January 27, 2014
- Future Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014 - December 16, 2013
- Appelman Law Firm Criminal Defense Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014 - December 13, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013