Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Financial Aid
- DRI 2014 Law Student Diversity Scholarship - deadline March 31, 2014 - January 27, 2014
- Future Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014 - December 16, 2013
- Appelman Law Firm Criminal Defense Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014 - December 13, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013