Gift to fund new Immigration Clinic
» Students will develop skills and deepen knowledge working with clients seeking asylum or facing deportation.
Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about environmental justice, adaptive regulation, novel legal questions stemming from drone use in marine science, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: First Amendment Clinic
- Ligon says allowing president to arbitrarily choose press with access to White House raises "a clear First Amendment issue" - November 15, 2018
- First Amendment Clinic client bringing free speech, equal protection claims against NFL team - November 02, 2018
- Ligon discusses defamation claim against creator of spreadsheet documenting allegations of sexual misdeeds in media - October 14, 2018
- HLSA, First Amendment Clinic, and OUTLaw host journalist who successfully sued president for blocking her on Twitter - October 04, 2018
- At Duke Law event, Justice Ginsburg says latest term marked by momentous cases, unusual divisiveness - August 02, 2018
- Ligon ’16 named inaugural First Amendment Fellow, clinic supervising attorney - July 26, 2018
- Powell discusses constitutionality of California bill limiting advertising by programs intended to change sexual orientation - April 27, 2018
- Powell on new First Amendment Clinic: "Freedom of speech means it’s protected for everybody" - February 28, 2018
- Powell analyzes legal defense of Durham Confederate statue topplers - February 23, 2018
- Powell examines the President's duty to defend against cyber-attack - February 23, 2018
- Powell to lead new First Amendment Clinic at Duke Law - February 07, 2018