Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Gallery - Alumni
- Blueprint for Success & Employer Expo - March 20, 2013 -
- 2013 Scholarship Luncheon - March 8, 2013 -
- Dean’s Roundtable - March 7, 2013 -
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - March 6, 2013 -
- National Security Law Conference - March 1-2, 2013 -
- 2013 Dean's Cup - Feb. 25, 2013 -
- PILF Auction & Gala - Feb. 23, 2013 -
- Civil Rights Lecture Series by Randall Kennedy - Feb. 13, 2013 -
- Eleventh Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Feb. 1, 2013 -
- Wintersession - Jan. 3, 2013 -
- Bravo! A dissertation delivered - Dec. 3, 2012 -
- Accuracy & Error: A Dialogue on Decision Making in the Criminal Justice Process, Nov. 30 - Dec. 1, 2012 -
- Duke Law Panel Discussion: The Innovation Ecosystem - Nov. 15, 2012 -
- Duke Law's Veteran's Disability Assistance Project - Nov. 11, 2012 -
- Book Discussion with Author Kerry Reichs '99 - Nov. 1, 2012 -
- Dean's Roundtable with Bob Weber '76 - Oct. 9, 2012 -
- Practicing Private International Law - Sept. 27, 2012 -
- Duke Law/Duke Charlotte Event with Jay Bilas - Sept. 13, 2012 -
- Duke Law School Bench-Bar Reception - Sept. 6, 2012 -
- Duke Law Triangle Alumni-Student Reception - July 19, 2012 -
- Alumni Dinner in Hong Kong - July 12, 2012 -
- LaMonte Armstrong Wrongful Conviction Hearing - June 29, 2012 -
- Graduation 2012: Hooding Ceremony - May 12, 2012 -
- Lives in the Law with Justice Stevens - May 12, 2012 -
- Graduation 2012: Academic Awards Ceremony - May 11, 2012 -