Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Gallery - Students
- Glass Wins Hardt Cup 2012 - April 5, 2012 -
- Public Interest & Pro Bono Awards Reception - April 2012 -
- Alumni-Student Golf Scramble - March 30, 2012 -
- Post-earthquake Haiti - March 5, 2012 -
- Spring semester field work in Ghana - March 2012 -
- Careers in Public Service - Feb. 17, 2012 -
- PILF Auction & Gala - Feb. 11, 2012 -
- Tenth Annual Duke Law ESQ Career Symposium 2012 - Feb. 3, 2012 -
- 2012 Dean's Cup final round - Jan. 30, 2012 -
- Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS - Jan. 26, 2012 -
- Asia-America Institute in Transnational Law -
- Duke Law Marathon Runners - Jan. 2012 -
- Government/Public Service Career Symposium - Jan. 2012 -
- Student seminar culminates in Brazil trip - Jan. 2012 -
- The "Who Cares?" softball team of 1981 - Jan. 2012 -
- Snapshots of Duke LLM 2011 - Jan. 2012 -
- Food and Law Class - Jan. 2012 -
- Scenes from Duke and Durham - Jan. 2012 -
- Wintersession 2012 - Jan. 2012 -
- 2007 Dog Day Afternoon - Jan. 2012 -
- Wellness Wednesdays - Jan. 2012 -
- 2012 Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 2012 -
- Private Equity, Sovereign Funds, and the Global Credit Crunch - Jan. 2012 -
- Snapshots of Duke Law 2009 LLMs - Jan. 2012 -
- 2008 Fall Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 2012 -