Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Gallery - Faculty
- PILF Trivia - Nov. 10, 2012 -
- International Week Food Fiesta - Nov.1, 2012 -
- International Week Cultural Extravaganza - Oct. 30, 2012 -
- Center for Judicial Studies hosts Turkish judges - Oct. 18, 2012 -
- Practicing Private International Law - Sept. 27, 2012 -
- Duke Law/Duke Charlotte Event with Jay Bilas - Sept. 13, 2012 -
- Duke Law School Bench-Bar Reception - Sept. 6, 2012 -
- LEAD Week Dedicated to Durham - Aug. 17, 2012 -
- Q&A with Darryl Hunt and LaMonte Armstrong - Aug. 16, 2012 -
- LLMLE Orientation - Aug. 15, 2012 -
- LEAD Week Dean's Lecture Lemos & Young - Aug. 15, 2012 -
- LEAD Week Professionalism Luncheon - Aug. 14, 2012 -
- LEAD Week, Dean's Welcome, Discussion Groups - Aug. 14, 2012 -
- LLM Orientation - Aug. 13, 2012 -
- Alumni Dinner in Hong Kong - July 12, 2012 -
- LaMonte Armstrong Wrongful Conviction Hearing - June 29, 2012 -
- Graduation 2012: Hooding Ceremony - May 12, 2012 -
- Lives in the Law with Justice Stevens - May 12, 2012 -
- Graduation 2012: Academic Awards Ceremony - May 11, 2012 -
- Reunion 2012 Barrister Donor Society & Heritage Society Reception - April 20, 2012 -
- LENS Conference 2012 - April 13, 2012 -
- Glass Wins Hardt Cup 2012 - April 5, 2012 -
- Public Interest & Pro Bono Awards Reception - April 2012 -
- Post-earthquake Haiti - March 5, 2012 -
- Spring semester field work in Ghana - March 2012 -