The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Gallery - Students
- Summer Starters - June 2012 -
- Graduation 2012: Hooding Ceremony - May 12, 2012 -
- Lives in the Law with Justice Stevens - May 12, 2012 -
- Graduation 2012: Family BBQ - May 11, 2012 -
- Graduation 2012: LLM Candlelight Dinner - May 11, 2012 -
- Jacksonville Law Lunch - May 10, 2012 -
- Graduation 2012: Gala - May 10, 2012 -
- Glass Wins Hardt Cup 2012 - April 5, 2012 -
- Public Interest & Pro Bono Awards Reception - April 2012 -
- Alumni-Student Golf Scramble - March 30, 2012 -
- Post-earthquake Haiti - March 5, 2012 -
- Spring semester field work in Ghana - March 2012 -
- Careers in Public Service - Feb. 17, 2012 -
- PILF Auction & Gala - Feb. 11, 2012 -
- Tenth Annual Duke Law ESQ Career Symposium 2012 - Feb. 3, 2012 -
- 2012 Dean's Cup final round - Jan. 30, 2012 -
- Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS - Jan. 26, 2012 -
- Scenes from Duke and Durham - Jan. 2012 -
- Duke Law Photos - Jan. 2012 -
- Snapshots of Duke LLM 2011 - Jan. 2012 -
- Wellness Wednesdays - Jan. 2012 -
- The "Who Cares?" softball team of 1981 - Jan. 2012 -
- Government/Public Service Career Symposium - Jan. 2012 -
- 2012 Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 2012 -
- Duke Law Marathon Runners - Jan. 2012 -