Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Global Financial Markets Center
- de Fontenay traces decline of IPOs to the rise of private capital markets - June 26, 2017
- Reiners assesses new FX Global Code - June 16, 2017
- Visiting scholar Wang analyzes the unintended consequences of actions taken by China's stock market watchdog - May 23, 2017
- Cox on investors' growing caution over deals with Trump Organization: "You wonder what this guy will do in his next tweet that could actually jeopardize you" - May 19, 2017
- Buell comments on Treasury market manipulation probe - May 16, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center prepares "Phony Accounts Scandal: A Case Study for Bank Board Directors" - May 01, 2017
- Baxter discusses feasibility of Glass-Steagall revival - April 19, 2017
- de Fontenay research shows the stock market becoming a “holding pen for massive, sleepy corporations” - April 13, 2017
- Cox on Wells Fargo sales scandal: "There’s a tremendous amount of pressure from regulators to throw someone under the bus" - April 11, 2017
- Cox comments on SEC transparency rules and Paulson AIG stock sale - April 07, 2017
- Former Reagan, Treasury official: Faulty lending rules a likelier candidate for financial crisis than insufficient regulation - April 05, 2017
- Former Reagan counsel connects Trump's election to '08 financial crisis - April 05, 2017
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman - March 23, 2017
- Reiners analyzes avenues for increasing transparency at the Financial Stability Board and Basel Committee - March 14, 2017
- Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure - February 22, 2017
- Schwarcz receives multiple international honors for research and scholarship - February 16, 2017
- Q&A with Cox on the future of the SEC - February 13, 2017
- Buell on nomination of business lobbyist to post overseeing banks for DOJ: Trump and team "have been listening intently in recent years to the complaints of Wall Street about Washington" - February 10, 2017
- Baxter speaks to the implications of repealing Dodd-Frank financial regulations - February 08, 2017
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity - January 20, 2017
- Reiners: Volcker Rule's "costs exceed its benefits" - January 13, 2017
- Cox comments on defense strategy in securities fraud retrial - January 13, 2017
- Buell analyzes possible regulatory climate under Trump administration - January 13, 2017
- Cox comments on potential SEC actions against Wells Fargo for not disclosing investigation to investors - January 12, 2017
- Cox: Retrial of bond trader "will clear the air over whether bond traders can increase margins by falsely representing prices" - January 04, 2017