Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Global Financial Markets Center
- Schwarcz proposes new approach to sovereign debt restructuring - October 13, 2017
- Video: Fleishman discusses modern philanthropy and new book, "Putting Wealth to Work" - October 10, 2017
- Gulati and Blocher: Market principles could be brought to bear on refugee crises - October 10, 2017
- de Fontenay comments on apparent loosening of financial regulations - October 06, 2017
- Reiners: Comptroller's remarks could "upend the banking industry in this country by tearing down the long-standing wall separating banking and commerce" - October 03, 2017
- Blocher and Gulati examine whether Puerto Rico could be expelled from the U.S. because of their "tremendous" debt - October 02, 2017
- Raskin on Equifax breach and credit information: "We are defined by these descriptors, markers and measures, but we have no meaningful informational rights to them or over them" - September 25, 2017
- Cox comments on potential conflict of interest involving Columbia Business School dean - September 20, 2017
- Buell: Scandals like Equifax hack can lead to new regulations - September 19, 2017
- Former deputy treasury secretary Raskin discusses plans for working with Duke, Global Financial Markets Center - September 06, 2017
- Reiners: Wells Fargo is broken beyond repair - September 04, 2017
- Podcast: Gulati discusses options for solving Venezuelan debt crisis - August 18, 2017
- Schwarcz appointed to international panel of experts in financial markets - August 09, 2017
- Gulati analyzes risk in purchasing Venezuelan "Maduro bonds" - August 08, 2017
- Gulati article warns bondholders buying Venezuelan debt that post-default payday may be elusive - August 02, 2017
- Former deputy secretary of treasury to work with Duke Law faculty, students - August 02, 2017
- Gulati and co-author draw up road map for next Venezuelan government to deal with massive debt - July 31, 2017
- Schmalbeck discusses tax questions raised by Chinese company's $18 billion donation to U.S.-based foundation - July 27, 2017
- Gulati co-authors Venezuelan debt-restructuring proposal - July 27, 2017
- de Fontenay traces decline of IPOs to the rise of private capital markets - June 26, 2017
- Reiners assesses new FX Global Code - June 16, 2017
- Visiting scholar Wang analyzes the unintended consequences of actions taken by China's stock market watchdog - May 23, 2017
- Cox on investors' growing caution over deals with Trump Organization: "You wonder what this guy will do in his next tweet that could actually jeopardize you" - May 19, 2017
- Buell comments on Treasury market manipulation probe - May 16, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center prepares "Phony Accounts Scandal: A Case Study for Bank Board Directors" - May 01, 2017