On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Events tagged with: Holiday
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday - November 27, 2014 (All day)
- Thanksgiving Break - November 26, 2014 (All day)
- 4th of July Holiday - July 4, 2014 (All day)
- Memorial Day Holiday - May 26, 2014 (All day)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - January 20, 2014 (All day)
- Faculty & Staff Holiday Luncheon - December 16, 2009, 12:00 PM
- Christian Legal Society Christmas Party and Exam Stress Breaker - December 12, 2009, 5:00 PM
- Holiday Gathering for International Students and Scholars - December 4, 2009, 12:30 PM
- SALSA Kick-Off Event - November 5, 2009, 12:15 PM
- Duke Law Passover Seder - April 8, 2009, 7:00 PM
- Labor Day Holiday - September 1, 2008 (All day)