Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Events tagged with: Holiday
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday - November 27, 2014 (All day)
- Thanksgiving Break - November 26, 2014 (All day)
- 4th of July Holiday - July 4, 2014 (All day)
- Memorial Day Holiday - May 26, 2014 (All day)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - January 20, 2014 (All day)
- Faculty & Staff Holiday Luncheon - December 16, 2009, 12:00 PM
- Christian Legal Society Christmas Party and Exam Stress Breaker - December 12, 2009, 5:00 PM
- Holiday Gathering for International Students and Scholars - December 4, 2009, 12:30 PM
- SALSA Kick-Off Event - November 5, 2009, 12:15 PM
- Duke Law Passover Seder - April 8, 2009, 7:00 PM
- Labor Day Holiday - September 1, 2008 (All day)