Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Events tagged with: Holiday
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday - November 27, 2014 (All day)
- Thanksgiving Break - November 26, 2014 (All day)
- 4th of July Holiday - July 4, 2014 (All day)
- Memorial Day Holiday - May 26, 2014 (All day)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - January 20, 2014 (All day)
- Faculty & Staff Holiday Luncheon - December 16, 2009, 12:00 PM
- Christian Legal Society Christmas Party and Exam Stress Breaker - December 12, 2009, 5:00 PM
- Holiday Gathering for International Students and Scholars - December 4, 2009, 12:30 PM
- SALSA Kick-Off Event - November 5, 2009, 12:15 PM
- Duke Law Passover Seder - April 8, 2009, 7:00 PM
- Labor Day Holiday - September 1, 2008 (All day)