Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Human Rights
- Duke Law announces new International Law and Human Rights Post-Graduate Fellowship - September 26, 2016
- Helfer discusses U.S. influence on international LGBT rights - September 01, 2016
- Huckerby: France's burkini bans put Muslim women in danger and provide "grist for the ISIS propaganda mill" - August 24, 2016
- Huckerby: We have a dangerous blind spot in seeing how a woman can be wife, mother and terrorist - December 07, 2015
- Watch | Center on Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 25, 2015
- Global Health Law and Policy Symposium to focus on range of health and human rights issues - October 27, 2015
- Helfer reprises MOOC on international human rights, beginning Oct. 19 - September 21, 2015
- “Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions:” A community conversation - September 17, 2015
- Charles discusses Voting Rights Act and wave of new voter requirements - August 11, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Zhang: China's crackdown on activist lawyers is nothing new - July 15, 2015
- Charles on SC confederate flag debate: "Getting racial equality should not take the shedding of blood" - June 23, 2015
- Duke Law faculty contribute to national dialogue on same-sex marriage - April 28, 2015
- Huckerby comments on reports of women taking combat roles with Islamic State - April 02, 2015
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Huckerby says "jihadi bride" stereotype obscures truth behind Western women joining ISIS - March 09, 2015
- Huckerby: History provides important lessons for assessing the role of women in countering violent extremism - March 03, 2015
- Huckerby: "ISIS has been on a very strong female recruitment drive" - February 22, 2015
- Helfer delivers conference keynote on "LGBTQ Rights in International and Comparative Law" - February 22, 2015
- Silliman authors appellate opinion on Hicks military commission plea - February 18, 2015
- Huckerby says that trolling terrorists might do more harm than good - February 11, 2015
- 3Ls Girouard and Shah win Susan J. Ferrell Intercultural Human Rights Moot Court Competition - February 04, 2015
- Huckerby: Women are "re-branding ISIS as less of a terror group and more of a state building exercise" - January 28, 2015
- Huckerby: Governments "overlook and understate women's involvement in terrorist groups" - January 26, 2015
- Huckerby: We have to move past stereotypes and myths to understand the role of women in terror groups - January 22, 2015