Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Human Rights
- Helfer delivers conference keynote on "LGBTQ Rights in International and Comparative Law" - February 22, 2015
- Silliman authors appellate opinion on Hicks military commission plea - February 18, 2015
- Huckerby says that trolling terrorists might do more harm than good - February 11, 2015
- 3Ls Girouard and Shah win Susan J. Ferrell Intercultural Human Rights Moot Court Competition - February 04, 2015
- Huckerby: Women are "re-branding ISIS as less of a terror group and more of a state building exercise" - January 28, 2015
- Huckerby: Governments "overlook and understate women's involvement in terrorist groups" - January 26, 2015
- Huckerby: We have to move past stereotypes and myths to understand the role of women in terror groups - January 22, 2015
- Duke Law students organize “die-in” - December 11, 2014
- Helfer gives “global perspective on LGBT rights” - November 07, 2014
- Kaufman calls on international community to help democracy flourish in Ukraine - October 16, 2014
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act - September 17, 2014
- Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first - August 26, 2014
- Huckerby study cited in analysis of racially charged baby-abandonment case - July 11, 2014
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - June 30, 2014
- Documentary explores life of Duke Law Professor Raphael Lemkin, human rights activist who coined the term "genocide" - June 12, 2014
- Helfer addresses conference on the future of the European Court of Human Rights - May 27, 2014
- Nayar '14: U.S. should implement Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support - May 02, 2014
- Huckerby participates in discussion on the future of Afghanistan - March 24, 2014
- Helfer teaches open online course on international human rights beginning March 31 - March 17, 2014
- Helfer says international condemnation of antigay laws can cause a counterreaction - March 02, 2014
- Huckerby talks about the challenges involved in combating human trafficking - February 11, 2014
- Helfer article on African human rights courts featured in online symposium - February 10, 2014
- Helfer examines West African human rights court - February 02, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- Menaka Nayar JD/LLM ‘14 - January 07, 2014