The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Intellectual Property
- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns - September 13, 2016
- Rai comments on link between Supreme Court ruling and personalized medicine patent decline - August 19, 2016
- Boyle comments on efforts to bring folk-music classics into the public domain - July 13, 2016
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars - July 08, 2016
- Commenting on "Stairway to Heaven" copyright case, Jenkins '97 calls Ninth Circuit standards for comparing songs "misguided" - June 22, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Duke Law community honors Lange on retirement from teaching - June 16, 2016
- Jenkins discusses copyright overreach and 'We Shall Overcome' - May 10, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court will likely hear case on foreign patent exhaustion - March 29, 2016
- Farahany discusses legal and ethical risks of emerging neuroscience - March 25, 2016
- Dunlap comments on Apple-FBI privacy battle - March 25, 2016
- Rai comments on patent battle over secret gene-sequencing technology - March 02, 2016
- Jenkins discusses fair use and teaching kids about copyright - February 29, 2016
- O'Brien '16 honored by Grammy Foundation - February 19, 2016
- Benjamin: Apple needs to show that code contains "substantive message" to be protected by First Amendment - February 19, 2016
- Rai comments on patent fight over gene-editing technology - February 03, 2016
- Rai says battle over gene-editing patent is unusual for academic institutions - January 14, 2016
- Rai comments on patent law tug of war between Federal Circuit and Supreme Court - January 07, 2016
- Patent Pending? - January 06, 2016
- Rai discusses possible effects of appellate court patent ruling - December 09, 2015
- Boyle makes animated avian cameo to explain "legal limbo" of U.S. copyright laws - December 03, 2015
- Rai proposes method for decreasing prices of expensive class of drugs - November 16, 2015
- Fruth comments on pending Supreme Court cases relating to damages for patent infringement - November 09, 2015
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Benjamin explains FCC's move towards wireless power - October 20, 2015