On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Intellectual Property
- Rai: Supreme Court will likely hear case on foreign patent exhaustion - March 29, 2016
- Dunlap comments on Apple-FBI privacy battle - March 25, 2016
- Farahany discusses legal and ethical risks of emerging neuroscience - March 25, 2016
- Rai comments on patent battle over secret gene-sequencing technology - March 02, 2016
- Jenkins discusses fair use and teaching kids about copyright - February 29, 2016
- Benjamin: Apple needs to show that code contains "substantive message" to be protected by First Amendment - February 19, 2016
- O'Brien '16 honored by Grammy Foundation - February 19, 2016
- Rai comments on patent fight over gene-editing technology - February 03, 2016
- Rai says battle over gene-editing patent is unusual for academic institutions - January 14, 2016
- Rai comments on patent law tug of war between Federal Circuit and Supreme Court - January 07, 2016
- Patent Pending? - January 06, 2016
- Rai discusses possible effects of appellate court patent ruling - December 09, 2015
- Boyle makes animated avian cameo to explain "legal limbo" of U.S. copyright laws - December 03, 2015
- Rai proposes method for decreasing prices of expensive class of drugs - November 16, 2015
- Fruth comments on pending Supreme Court cases relating to damages for patent infringement - November 09, 2015
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Benjamin explains FCC's move towards wireless power - October 20, 2015
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference - October 12, 2015
- Center for Innovation Policy announces founding members of advisory board - October 08, 2015
- Rai discusses possible effects of proposed trade deal on pharmaceutical patents and access to medicines - October 06, 2015
- Jenkins comments on case invalidating copyright claim to "Happy Birthday" - September 29, 2015
- Center for Innovation Policy event will examine future of video competition, regulation - September 28, 2015
- May '71 co-authors The Constitutional Foundations of Intellectual Property: A Natural Rights Perspective - September 02, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets - August 10, 2015