Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Intellectual Property
- Reichman discusses expansion of IP rights from new forums - June 23, 2017
- Rai discusses differences in rulings from Supreme Court and top patent court - June 20, 2017
- Rai comments on dispute between U.S. Army and pharma company Sanofi over Zika vaccine - May 23, 2017
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine - May 18, 2017
- Benjamin discusses internet service regulations and the future of net neutrality litigation - May 06, 2017
- Boyle discusses CSPD's "Theft" and the long history of musical borrowing - April 12, 2017
- CSPD's "Theft" outlines 2,000 years of innovation stemming from artistic appropriation - April 03, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Fisher delivers Lange Lecture in Intellectual Property, March 23: “The Legal Treatment of Traditional Knowledge” - March 16, 2017
- Review: CSPD's "Theft: A History of Music" "is as laden with visual, textual and musical references as a Dizzy Gillespie solo" - March 09, 2017
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool - February 22, 2017
- Boyle and Jenkins relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form - February 17, 2017
- Helfer and Reichman co-author book to help governments implement new treaty expanding access to accessible materials for the visually impaired - February 17, 2017
- Public Domain Day: What could have entered the public domain on Jan. 1, 2017? - January 06, 2017
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program - December 06, 2016
- Rai comments on impact of recent Supreme Court patent cases - December 05, 2016
- Helfer advocates for new treaty on access for the visually disabled - October 03, 2016
- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns - September 13, 2016
- Rai comments on link between Supreme Court ruling and personalized medicine patent decline - August 19, 2016
- Boyle comments on efforts to bring folk-music classics into the public domain - July 13, 2016
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars - July 08, 2016
- Commenting on "Stairway to Heaven" copyright case, Jenkins '97 calls Ninth Circuit standards for comparing songs "misguided" - June 22, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Duke Law community honors Lange on retirement from teaching - June 16, 2016
- Jenkins discusses copyright overreach and 'We Shall Overcome' - May 10, 2016