Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Intellectual Property
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference - October 12, 2015
- Center for Innovation Policy announces founding members of advisory board - October 08, 2015
- Rai discusses possible effects of proposed trade deal on pharmaceutical patents and access to medicines - October 06, 2015
- Jenkins comments on case invalidating copyright claim to "Happy Birthday" - September 29, 2015
- Center for Innovation Policy event will examine future of video competition, regulation - September 28, 2015
- May '71 co-authors The Constitutional Foundations of Intellectual Property: A Natural Rights Perspective - September 02, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets - August 10, 2015
- Rai examines the difficulties in curbing patent trolling - August 05, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Podcast: Farahany discusses genetic engineering and "designer babies" - June 22, 2015
- Farahany: It is illegal for employers to require DNA tests - June 18, 2015
- Senator calls for overhauling patent reform legislation at Center for Innovation Policy conference - June 04, 2015
- Richman discusses antitrust lawsuit filed against Blue Cross and Blue Shield - May 28, 2015
- Rai comments on likelihood of enacting patent-troll legislation - May 20, 2015
- Benjamin joins Duke trio in congressional testimony - May 19, 2015
- Benjamin testifies before House Energy and Commerce Committee on FCC reform - May 14, 2015
- Rai explains proposed legislation intended to curb patent trolling - May 13, 2015
- Rai discusses partnerships between universities and big pharma - May 11, 2015
- Berkland '15 describes preparing for a career in law and entrepreneurship - May 06, 2015
- Farahany Q&A: Neuroscience and the law - May 04, 2015
- Rai discusses proposed law aimed at curbing patent litigation - April 30, 2015
- Reichman contributes to book addressing intellectual property rights and policies - April 16, 2015
- Rai discusses wrangling between universities and electronics companies over "patent troll" bill - April 10, 2015
- Rai co-authors article examining effect of trade secrets on cost of cutting-edge medications - April 09, 2015