Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Intellectual Property
- Farahany considers impact of restrictive social norms in making New Year's resolutions - January 05, 2015
- CSPD publishes annual list of works prohibited from entering public use by U.S. copyright law - December 30, 2014
- Internet Regulation in 2020 - October 27, 2014
- FCC general counsel discusses regulation, competition, and innovation at CIP conference - October 20, 2014
- Center for Innovation Policy conference addresses enforcement in telecommunications - October 20, 2014
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty - October 16, 2014
- Longtime National Academies’ STEP leader Merrill joins Center for Innovation Policy as executive director - September 26, 2014
- Center for Innovation Policy hosts symposium on broadband network regulation, Oct. 17 - September 17, 2014
- Farahany leads Duke initiative devoted to science and technology - September 12, 2014
- CSPD's open coursebook on "Intellectual Property: Law and the Information Society" available for free download - August 26, 2014
- Boyle and Jenkins work to counter high cost of legal texts by working on open coursebook for intellectual property law - July 30, 2014
- Rai and Mandell '10 contribute to symposium of responses to controversial patent review proposal - July 11, 2014
- Law School launches two new certificate programs for LLM students - July 10, 2014
- Video: Farahany and co-panelists discuss "designer babies" and the ethics of genetic engineering - July 02, 2014
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law - July 01, 2014
- Rai and co-authors summarize amicus in Teva v. Sandoz - June 30, 2014
- Video: Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Rai on Supreme Court patent decision: “It is more helpful than the Federal Circuit’s standard, but not as helpful as it could be” - June 03, 2014
- Benjamin discusses new FCC regulations and explains why we all have a stake in the debate over net neutrality - May 15, 2014
- Rai discusses legal climate and cases key to gene patenting issues - May 09, 2014
- Rai: U.S. courts are “in a state of disarray” on issue of limiting the use of essential patents to hinder competition - April 30, 2014
- Farahany explains what's at stake in FDA's consideration of controversial fertility procedure - February 25, 2014
- Benjamin analyzes FCC chair's statement on net neutrality court decision - February 19, 2014
- Benjamin: Comcast's Time Warner purchase could put content providers at disadvantage - February 18, 2014
- Lessig at Duke Law: Current campaign finance laws distort democracy in the U.S. - February 11, 2014