Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Human Rights Clinic
- Faculty, students participate in investigation of North Carolina's role in CIA renditions - December 07, 2018
- New U.N. Secretary General report cites Huckerby and International Human Rights Clinic report - October 22, 2018
- Listen: Huckerby participating in Oct. 17-20 Coursera Global Human Rights Teach-Out - October 17, 2018
- Salzburg Global Seminar / Lloyd N. Cutler Fellows in International Law - Call for Applications - October 15, 2018
- Huckerby and Fujimura-Fanselow summarize N.C. citizens' commission report on post-9/11 rendition program - September 28, 2018
- New guidelines on human rights-based approach to "foreign terrorist fighters" cite Huckerby, International Human Rights Clinic report - September 17, 2018
- Huckerby and Ní Aoláin warn of "women-washing" torture with Haspel nomination - May 09, 2018
- Huckerby and Ní Aoláin outline challenges to integrating gender into counterterrorism policy - May 04, 2018
- Huckerby and co-author explore gender dimensions of counterterrorism - May 01, 2018
- International Human Rights Clinic supports work of novel truth commission in North Carolina - April 13, 2018
- Duke Law Post-Graduate Fellowship in Public International Law and International Human Rights 2018-2019: Applications Open - January 25, 2018
- Patel ’18 receives Skadden Fellowship to serve LGBTQ and HIV-affected Staten Islanders - December 15, 2017
- Huckerby and Fujimura-Fanselow say N.C. citizens' commission is step towards accountability for CIA rendition program - December 14, 2017
- Coleman, Huckerby participate in public hearings on CIA "torture flights" - December 08, 2017
- Coleman, Huckerby are among Duke faculty assisting in public hearings on North Carolina connection to "torture flights" - November 27, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Change agents - July 14, 2017
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship - May 24, 2017
- Huckerby: Women's rights NGOs "often caught in the crosshairs of these very risk-averse banks and overzealous regulatory authorities" - April 19, 2017
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" - March 23, 2017
- Clinic students work with U.N. to assess human trafficking in United States - March 01, 2017
- Huckerby discusses "Countering Violent Extremism by Engaging Women" at Council on Foreign Relations panel - December 06, 2016
- Huckerby: France's burkini bans put Muslim women in danger and provide "grist for the ISIS propaganda mill" - August 24, 2016
- Noble Foundation gift expands reach and impact of Duke Law’s human rights program - July 01, 2016