Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Law
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Dunlap examines reactions to Israeli airstrikes in Syria - May 08, 2017
- New Helfer book focuses on Andean Tribunal of Justice - May 05, 2017
- Huckerby: Women's rights NGOs "often caught in the crosshairs of these very risk-averse banks and overzealous regulatory authorities" - April 19, 2017
- Dunlap discusses civilian deaths in Mosul and other urban battlegrounds - March 30, 2017
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" - March 23, 2017
- Reiners analyzes avenues for increasing transparency at the Financial Stability Board and Basel Committee - March 14, 2017
- Morris comments on future of Guantanamo prison - March 13, 2017
- Clinic students work with U.N. to assess human trafficking in United States - March 01, 2017
- Michaels delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, March 2: “Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law” - February 28, 2017
- Helfer and Reichman co-author book to help governments implement new treaty expanding access to accessible materials for the visually impaired - February 17, 2017
- Schwarcz receives multiple international honors for research and scholarship - February 16, 2017
- Dunlap on Trump and "lawfare": "If we have an opportunity to use law instead of more traditional weapons to address foreign policy issues, I'm all for it" - January 25, 2017
- Barnes on Trump tax proposal: "There is no reason to adopt this untested, untried approach to taxing international transactions" - January 25, 2017
- Bradley, Helfer analyze Brexit's implications for U.S. treaty withdrawal - January 24, 2017
- Brewster discusses possible trade agreements after Trump signs away TPP - January 24, 2017
- Dunlap: "Americans are very pragmatic as to how a President exercises his War Powers" - January 12, 2017
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts - January 06, 2017
- Brewster discusses presidential trade powers in light of Trump's promises - January 05, 2017
- Brewster: President has power to threaten high tax on "certain high-profile corporations" that move production out of U.S. - December 06, 2016
- Morris discusses the law of war, American military power, and the incoming Trump administration - November 28, 2016
- Frey: Import ban on materials for lithium-ion batteries could "place the U.S. at a significant disadvantage" - November 14, 2016
- Brewster discusses how Trump could reshape NAFTA - November 14, 2016
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law - November 14, 2016
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016