Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Law
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures - November 11, 2016
- Gulati and de Fontenay examine the possible disappearance of sovereign bonds from stock exchange listings - November 07, 2016
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons - October 26, 2016
- Khadraoui LLM '17 receives Global Human Rights Scholarship - October 21, 2016
- Bradley: Terrorism victims' lawyers face difficult task directly linking 9/11 with Saudi government - September 30, 2016
- Bradley discusses unintended consequences of law allowing 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia - September 29, 2016
- Bradley: Law allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia could harm global anti-terrorism efforts - September 29, 2016
- Powell analyzes Obama administration policies for targeted killing of terrorists - September 22, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes international LLM class of 2017 - September 06, 2016
- Helfer discusses U.S. influence on international LGBT rights - September 01, 2016
- Barnes discusses Apple's $14.5 billion Irish tax bill - August 31, 2016
- Dunlap: Declarations of war have important legal impact - August 31, 2016
- Dunlap on Obama administration drone policy: Inaction can also cause civilian deaths - August 19, 2016
- Gulati co-authors "cryonic solution" to Argentine debt restructuring - August 10, 2016
- Leading law blog hosts symposium on Helfer article about African backlash against international court - August 05, 2016
- Dunlap: NATO members not legally required to "automatically" use force in defense of allies - July 22, 2016
- Bradley says formal declaration of war on ISIS would serve no purpose - July 18, 2016
- Dunlap on Brexit's national security implications: Keep calm, carry on - June 27, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Blocher-Gulati market-based proposal to facilitate resettling refugees is cited as an "exciting design" to address humanitarian crisis - June 22, 2016
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses - June 20, 2016
- Bradley, Helfer, Zelenak, Schwarcz, Cox among most cited law faculty - June 02, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes the impact of U.S. military strategy on the Middle East - May 13, 2016
- Bradley: Don't let Americans sue Saudi Arabia - April 22, 2016
- Blocher and Gulati praised for "audacious" collaboration combining property theory and international law - April 19, 2016