Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Studies
- Hira Riar LLM '15 & Prasad Hurra LLM '15 - October 17, 2014
- Duke Law welcomes incoming international LLM students - August 29, 2014
- Faruque LLM '90 to lead global compliance at Deutsche Bank - August 08, 2014
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - July 29, 2014
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - June 30, 2014
- Wang LLM '02: Helping build a legal giant - June 03, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- 5 Questions for Ziad Raheb LLM '14 - April 11, 2014
- Zhu LLM '13 describes his Duke Law experience - April 01, 2014
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law - March 25, 2014
- Zhang, scholar of comparative legal history, property law, and Chinese law, to join governing faculty - March 03, 2014
- 5 Questions for Roger Boada Queralt LLM '14 - February 25, 2014
- 5 Questions for Anastasia Voronina LLM '14 - February 04, 2014
- Gao ’86, former president of China Investment Corporation, to address Class of 2014 at hooding ceremony - February 03, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- Horowitz delivers National Endowment for Democracy distinguished lecture at Canadian Embassy, Nov. 7 - October 31, 2013
- Postcards from abroad: Duke Law exchange students write from around the globe - October 28, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- International lawyers bring varied backgrounds and interests to bear on LLM studies at Duke - October 04, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Justice Susanne Baer, of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany, delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, Sept. 30 - September 23, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- To our incoming JD and LLM students, welcome to Durham! - August 16, 2013