On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Studies
- Harold Koh, former law dean and State Dept. legal adviser, to address class of 2015 hooding ceremony - February 04, 2015
- Duke Law remembers Professor Jonathan Ocko - January 26, 2015
- Gutman '99 publishes "The Constitutional Foundations of European Contract Law: A Comparative Analysis" - January 20, 2015
- 5 Questions for SJD candidate Daniel Ribeiro - January 16, 2015
- 5 Questions for Yoichi Fukui LLM '15 - January 16, 2015
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies - October 24, 2014
- Hira Riar LLM '15 & Prasad Hurra LLM '15 - October 17, 2014
- Duke Law welcomes incoming international LLM students - August 29, 2014
- Faruque LLM '90 to lead global compliance at Deutsche Bank - August 08, 2014
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - July 29, 2014
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - June 30, 2014
- Wang LLM '02: Helping build a legal giant - June 03, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- 5 Questions for Ziad Raheb LLM '14 - April 11, 2014
- Zhu LLM '13 describes his Duke Law experience - April 01, 2014
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law - March 25, 2014
- Zhang, scholar of comparative legal history, property law, and Chinese law, to join governing faculty - March 03, 2014
- 5 Questions for Roger Boada Queralt LLM '14 - February 25, 2014
- 5 Questions for Anastasia Voronina LLM '14 - February 04, 2014
- Gao ’86, former president of China Investment Corporation, to address Class of 2014 at hooding ceremony - February 03, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- Horowitz delivers National Endowment for Democracy distinguished lecture at Canadian Embassy, Nov. 7 - October 31, 2013
- Postcards from abroad: Duke Law exchange students write from around the globe - October 28, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013