Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Studies
- Tatiana Sainati ’13 - April 19, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- 5 Questions for Kailun Li LLM '13 - March 25, 2013
- Learn about the Duke Law LLM experience - March 05, 2013
- Pursuing academic excellence: Mukami Wangai LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- Life outside the classroom: Alberto Gutierrez Pier LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- Planning for the future: Katharina Riedl LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- March 4 talk tackles contemporary legal challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - February 26, 2013
- A family-friendly experience: Soeren Skjerbek LLM '13 - February 22, 2013
- Bradley to talk about his new book, "International Law in the U.S. Legal System" Feb. 28 - February 21, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic students observe military commission hearings - January 30, 2013
- 5 Questions for Moza Al-Naemi LLM '13 - January 11, 2013
- Horowitz examines Indonesia’s transition to democracy in new book - January 10, 2013
- Wintersession: Students gain skills, insights, from leading practitioners - January 07, 2013
- Bradley book examines international law in the U.S. legal system - January 02, 2013
- Gulati comments on Greek debt buyback - December 27, 2012
- Fitzgerald '90 discusses her work as chief legal officer for Canada's largest movie chain - December 17, 2012
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Swedish TV covers Wrongful Convictions Clinic’s work for client LaMonte Armstrong - December 11, 2012
- Duke Law celebrates the careers of Donald and Judy Horowitz - November 14, 2012
- Bellamy JD/LLM '05 launches probate and policy initiative in Tanzania - November 08, 2012
- Center for Judicial Studies hosts Turkish judges studying U.S. courts - November 01, 2012
- Bradley appointed to work on foreign relations law Restatement - November 01, 2012
- Pedler '13 plays in flag football fundraiser for injured Duke player - October 16, 2012
- State Department's Bobo gives career advice to Duke law students - October 16, 2012