Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Studies
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Library of Congress Q and A with Linhart ’04 - May 30, 2013
- Celebrating the Class of 2013 - May 02, 2013
- Zhang ’93 meets with LLM students - May 01, 2013
- Duke Law salutes graduating pro bono leaders - April 30, 2013
- Osterman defends SJD dissertation on mass digitization projects - April 30, 2013
- Tatiana Sainati ’13 - April 19, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- 5 Questions for Kailun Li LLM '13 - March 25, 2013
- Learn about the Duke Law LLM experience - March 05, 2013
- Planning for the future: Katharina Riedl LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- Pursuing academic excellence: Mukami Wangai LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- Life outside the classroom: Alberto Gutierrez Pier LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- March 4 talk tackles contemporary legal challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - February 26, 2013
- A family-friendly experience: Soeren Skjerbek LLM '13 - February 22, 2013
- Bradley to talk about his new book, "International Law in the U.S. Legal System" Feb. 28 - February 21, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic students observe military commission hearings - January 30, 2013
- 5 Questions for Moza Al-Naemi LLM '13 - January 11, 2013
- Horowitz examines Indonesia’s transition to democracy in new book - January 10, 2013
- Wintersession: Students gain skills, insights, from leading practitioners - January 07, 2013
- Bradley book examines international law in the U.S. legal system - January 02, 2013
- Gulati comments on Greek debt buyback - December 27, 2012
- Fitzgerald '90 discusses her work as chief legal officer for Canada's largest movie chain - December 17, 2012
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Swedish TV covers Wrongful Convictions Clinic’s work for client LaMonte Armstrong - December 11, 2012