On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: International-Summer Institutes
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Duke Law welcomes international LLM class of 2017 - September 06, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11 - July 06, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - July 29, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Duke Law celebrates the careers of Donald and Judy Horowitz - November 14, 2012
- Postcards From Practice: Summer 2012 - August 15, 2012
- Silliman confirmed as judge on U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - June 22, 2012
- Application deadline for Summer Institutes is April 6 - April 03, 2012
- Alumni in Japan celebrate Dean Horowitz - March 08, 2012
- Duke's transnational summer institutes celebrate 25 years - July 22, 2011