On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Events tagged with: International
- Duke Law Club of Japan Annual Party - June 11, 2016, 12:00 PM
- France Welcome Reception - May 25, 2016, 7:30 PM
- Candlelight Dinner (International students and guests) - May 13, 2016, 7:00 PM
- The Insiders' Views - Starting Your Career in London - April 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Japanese Cultural and Business Etiquette: A Primer - April 14, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELLED: Custom's Future: International Law in a Changing World - April 12, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Copyright and the Public Interest: A Tale of Two Digital Library Litigations - April 12, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Visa Tips for International Students Seeking to Obtain Permanent Residence in the U.S. - April 11, 2016, 12:30 PM
- I Love CA - March 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Advanced Business Networking for International Lawyers Part II: Navigating American Culture of Networking - March 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Alumni-Student Gathering in Vienna, Austria - March 21, 2016, 7:00 PM
- Information Session Regarding LLM Certificate of Attendance - March 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Reproductive Rights and U.S. Foreign Policy: From Helms to the U.N. - March 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- I Love New York - March 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Islamic State and International Law: Part II - March 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel II: Tips on Preparing for the Bar Exam - March 9, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Summer Institutes Meeting - March 8, 2016, 2:00 PM
- Capital Markets in China: A Discussion with Chunyang Shao, Managing Partner of JunHe Law Firm - March 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Europe's Refugee Crisis and the Rights of Migrants: What Role for Europe's Supranational Courts? - February 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Security at What Cost? The UN Security Council in the age of failed states and international terrorism, a discussion with Michael Gilles L'10 and Howard Wachtel L'06 - February 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Discussion of Similarities and Differences between U.S. and Japanese Legal Systems - a conversation with Colin Jones '93 - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Fall 2016 Study Abroad Meeting - February 18, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Summer Institutes Meeting - February 16, 2016, 12:10 PM
- CANCELED: Security at What Cost? The UN Security Council in the age of failed states and international terrorism, a discussion with Michael Gilles L'10 and Howard Wachtel L'06 - February 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Corporate Law at an International Law Firm: Developing a Corporate Practice - February 8, 2016, 12:30 PM