Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: International
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - February 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Islamic State and international Law: Part I - February 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- International Alumni-Student Reception and Dinner - January 28, 2016, 5:30 PM
- Advanced Business Networking for International Lawyers - January 26, 2016, 5:00 PM
- CANCELED: Brazilian M&A: Challenges and Opportunities in the Year to Come - January 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel II: Practicing litigation and arbitration in the U.S as an LLM graduate-a conversation with David Hamilton and Colm McInerney - January 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- The European Refugee Crisis and Human Trafficking - December 1, 2015, 12:30 PM
- ALSA Mentorship Program Dinner - November 20, 2015, 8:30 PM
- Duke Law iTrek to Israel - Info Session - November 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Moment of Silence Honoring Terror Victims - November 18, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Identifying and Managing Trauma, Loss, and Resilience - November 13, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Perspectives: Life as an International Lawyer - November 11, 2015, 12:30 PM
- LLM Interviewing and Networking Skills - November 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Anti-Corruption Investigations and the World Bank: Conversation with Robert Delonis, Integrity Vice Presidency of the World Bank - October 27, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Humanitarian Accountability: Litigation against United Nations for Cholera Outbreak in Haiti - October 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Unaccompanied Minors from Central America and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015, 12:30 PM
- LLM BAR Talk - October 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel on Career Opportunities in the U.S. - October 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: Transnational Litigation and Antitrust - October 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Finding and Applying for International Summer Jobs - October 6, 2015, 12:30 PM
- 2015: A Landmark Year for Sustainable Development Finance: A Conversation with Manuel Sager, Director-General of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) - October 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- JD & LLM Social - October 1, 2015, 8:00 PM
- Hyphenated Americans: Immigrant Identity and Policy - October 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
- NCBA International Law Panel - October 1, 2015, 12:30 PM
- International Food Fiesta and Fashion Show - September 30, 2015, 5:30 PM