On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Events tagged with: International
- Duke Law School Reunion and Alumni Weekend in Berlin - March 16, 2013, 8:00 AM
- Duke Law School Reunion and Alumni Weekend in Berlin - March 15, 2013, 8:00 AM
- Language Tables Spring Kickoff - February 26, 2013, 12:15 PM
- Exchange Meeting for Fall 2013 Study Abroad - February 20, 2013, 12:05 PM
- JD-LLM Lives in International Law: Sarah Dadush'06 (IFAD) and Jason Ullner'09 (State Department) - February 20, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Working in-house - a conversation with Arturo H. Banegas Masiá (Verizon Wireless) and Julien Vasques (PricewaterhouseCoopers) - January 13, 2012, 12:15 PM
- International Week Panel: Comparative Prosecutorial Practice - October 25, 2011, 12:30 PM
- 11th International Week Celebration - October 24, 2011 (All day)
- JD-LLM Lives in International Law: Ryan Mellske - October 17, 2011, 12:30 PM
- JD-LLM - Lives in International Law - September 23, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Global Health Seminar: "Stigma and AIDS: The Personal and the Political" - September 7, 2011, 4:00 PM
- Global Governance & Democracy - Clashing Titans: Extraterritorial Regulation and Its Implications for Antitrust Coordination between the United States & the EU - February 10, 2011, 5:30 PM
- Online "Office Hours": Doriane Coleman Talks "Drugs, Sex, and Olympic Sport" - February 26, 2010, 12:00 PM
- CICL Scholarship Roundtable: Opting Out of Customary International Law - January 30, 2010, 8:00 AM
- New York - Duke Law School International Alumni Dinner - January 28, 2010, 8:00 PM
- Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law Symposium: Terrorism and Changes to the Laws of War - January 22, 2010 (All day)
- CICL Lecture: Phoebe Kornfeld - November 3, 2009, 12:15 PM
- International Week Cultural Extravaganza - October 29, 2009, 6:00 PM
- An Inside Job: Indonesia's Path to Constitutional Democracy - October 5, 2009, 2:00 PM
- CICL Lecture: Professor Fabrizio Cafaggi - September 17, 2009, 12:15 PM
- Prosecution at the International Criminal Court: An Interactive Training with ICC Staff - September 11, 2009, 9:30 AM
- International Human Rights Law Society and International Criminal Court Student Network Information Meeting - August 25, 2009, 12:15 PM
- Mohamad Fofanah: Human Rights, Transitional Justice, and the Special Court for Sierra Leone - April 15, 2009, 12:15 PM
- My Life in the Law: Justice Yvonne Mokgoro of the Constitutional Court of South Africa - April 14, 2009, 12:15 PM