On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book of regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Human Rights Clinic
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Change agents - July 14, 2017
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship - May 24, 2017
- Huckerby: Women's rights NGOs "often caught in the crosshairs of these very risk-averse banks and overzealous regulatory authorities" - April 19, 2017
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" - March 23, 2017
- Clinic students work with U.N. to assess human trafficking in United States - March 01, 2017
- Huckerby discusses "Countering Violent Extremism by Engaging Women" at Council on Foreign Relations panel - December 06, 2016
- Huckerby: France's burkini bans put Muslim women in danger and provide "grist for the ISIS propaganda mill" - August 24, 2016
- Noble Foundation gift expands reach and impact of Duke Law’s human rights program - July 01, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- After San Bernardino shootings, Huckerby joins Duke faculty calling for candor - December 14, 2015
- Huckerby: We have a dangerous blind spot in seeing how a woman can be wife, mother and terrorist - December 07, 2015
- Global Health Law and Policy Symposium to focus on range of health and human rights issues - October 27, 2015
- Zhang: China's crackdown on activist lawyers is nothing new - July 15, 2015
- Huckerby: Spanish all-female jihadi ring exposes gaps in antiterrorism strategy - April 12, 2015
- Huckerby comments on reports of women taking combat roles with Islamic State - April 02, 2015
- Huckerby says "jihadi bride" stereotype obscures truth behind Western women joining ISIS - March 09, 2015
- Huckerby: History provides important lessons for assessing the role of women in countering violent extremism - March 03, 2015
- Huckerby: "ISIS has been on a very strong female recruitment drive" - February 22, 2015
- Helfer delivers conference keynote on "LGBTQ Rights in International and Comparative Law" - February 22, 2015
- Silliman authors appellate opinion on Hicks military commission plea - February 18, 2015
- Silliman writes military commission appeals court opinion annulling Guantanamo guilty plea - February 18, 2015
- Huckerby says that trolling terrorists might do more harm than good - February 11, 2015
- Huckerby: Women are "re-branding ISIS as less of a terror group and more of a state building exercise" - January 28, 2015