Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Law
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Targeting Americans: Powell's new book analyzes constitutionality of U.S. drone war - March 30, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Dunlap explains laws governing carpet bombing - March 28, 2016
- Dunlap discusses legality of striking ISIS trainees - March 25, 2016
- Dunlap examines Trump's campaign rhetoric, ISIS, and the law of war - March 09, 2016
- Bradley edits new book featuring analysis of customary law's role in a wide range of topics - March 07, 2016
- Bradley joins Justice Breyer for discussion of international law in U.S. courts - February 18, 2016
- Dunlap discusses the law of war - January 20, 2016
- Gulati and co-author propose a novel route to restructuring Puerto Rico's debt - January 14, 2016
- Young writes amicus brief urging Supreme Court to preserve judicial independence in Beirut bombing case - December 17, 2015
- Dunlap examines concerns about fairness of military commissions - December 14, 2015
- After San Bernardino shootings, Huckerby joins Duke faculty calling for candor - December 14, 2015
- Huckerby: We have a dangerous blind spot in seeing how a woman can be wife, mother and terrorist - December 07, 2015
- Dunlap discusses the evolving role of law in attempts to fight terrorism - December 07, 2015
- Dunlap proposes "a better way to protect civilians and combatants than weapons bans" - December 03, 2015
- Dunlap: Russians may have a strong case in Turkish shootdown - November 25, 2015
- Dunlap says loosening rules of engagement is only way to effectively combat ISIS - November 23, 2015
- Video | Duke Law Office Hours: Dunlap talks U.S. ISIS response - November 20, 2015
- Dunlap comments on possibility for effective anti-ISIS airstrikes - November 17, 2015
- Gulati comments on Russia-Ukraine sovereign debt litigation - October 29, 2015
- Dunlap: Outsourcing military discipline is bad for everyone - October 27, 2015
- Global Health Law and Policy Symposium to focus on range of health and human rights issues - October 27, 2015
- Dunlap discusses honor, morality, and the DOD Law of War Manual - October 27, 2015
- Michaels elected to American Law Institute - October 22, 2015