Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Law
- Zhang contrasts American and Chinese political models - October 20, 2015
- Dunlap assesses what drone use means for Obama's War Powers legacy - October 15, 2015
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina - October 07, 2015
- Dunlap discusses Afghan hospital bombed during U.S. airstrike - October 06, 2015
- Dunlap: Gather facts on Afghan hospital incident before declaring it a war crime - October 05, 2015
- Dunlap on Syria: Russian anti-ISIS efforts could be successful due to fewer constraints about rules of engagement - October 02, 2015
- Dunlap on Russia's Syrian strikes: "This message will not be lost on Russia’s nervous neighbors in Europe" - October 01, 2015
- Duke Law convenes leading scholars and former government officials to discuss Obama’s war powers legacy - September 28, 2015
- Zhang examines what Xi Jinping’s Seattle speech might mean for the U.S. - September 23, 2015
- Helfer reprises MOOC on international human rights, beginning Oct. 19 - September 21, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Gulati discusses make-or-break Ukraine debt talks - August 12, 2015
- Recent defaults make Schwarcz's proposed sovereign debt restructuring model even more relevant for global economy - August 07, 2015
- Gulati: Creditors are "lending Greece money to pay themselves back, and that's how we got into this awful situation" - July 21, 2015
- Bradley examines "historical gloss" in Zivotofsky v. Kerry - July 20, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Zhang: China's crackdown on activist lawyers is nothing new - July 15, 2015
- Gulati-Buchheit proposal to increase private-sector investment in Greek debt gains attention - July 13, 2015
- Dunlap analyzes DOD targeting guidelines - July 10, 2015
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11 - July 06, 2015
- Dunlap discusses the legality of a military strike against Iran’s nuclear program - July 06, 2015
- Gulati comments on Ukraine debt deadline - June 25, 2015
- Dunlap calls for more factual debate on new DoD Law of War Manual's guidelines on human shields - June 25, 2015
- Dunlap analyzes recent critiques of Guantanamo military commission system - June 24, 2015
- Zhang comments on China's increased control over NGOs - June 17, 2015