Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Law
- Dunlap offers initial impressions of cyber operations and the new DoD Law of War Manual - June 15, 2015
- Dunlap comments on military role in probe of federal database hack - June 12, 2015
- Dunlap discusses "the hyper-personalization of war" - June 09, 2015
- Bradley analyzes Zivotofsky v. Kerry - June 09, 2015
- Lao ’95 discusses how his dual JD/LLM in International and Comparative Law shaped his career - June 04, 2015
- Dunlap offers observations on unintended casualties and opinion polls - May 26, 2015
- Bradley analyzes customary international law's uncertain status in the US - May 18, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Review of "International Law in the U.S. Legal System": "Bradley has written an elegant book that prizes clarity" - May 05, 2015
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- Duke Law students propose idea for Ukrainian debt restructuring - April 12, 2015
- Huckerby: Spanish all-female jihadi ring exposes gaps in antiterrorism strategy - April 12, 2015
- Helfer: Supreme Court “should be guided by those nations … that invoke core U.S. constitutional principles of equality, liberty and due process to recognize same-sex marriages.” - April 06, 2015
- Dunlap analyzes principles, contradictions behind international laws banning new weapons - April 03, 2015
- Helfer discusses designing legal institutions with incentives for states to join and cooperate - March 17, 2015
- Bradley: Republicans fail in attempt at a civics lecture to Iranian leaders - March 11, 2015
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries - March 11, 2015
- Huckerby says "jihadi bride" stereotype obscures truth behind Western women joining ISIS - March 09, 2015
- Dunlap discusses partisan politics and the use of military force - March 09, 2015
- Video: Dunlap discusses the laws of war and the changing nature of conflict - March 04, 2015
- Huckerby: History provides important lessons for assessing the role of women in countering violent extremism - March 03, 2015
- Purdy on Greek debt showdown: "Socialism or Barbarism? Syriza, Economics, and Democracy" - February 27, 2015
- Helfer delivers conference keynote on "LGBTQ Rights in International and Comparative Law" - February 22, 2015
- Dunlap assesses Obama's retroactive request for war authority to battle Islamic State - February 20, 2015
- Silliman writes military commission appeals court opinion annulling Guantanamo guilty plea - February 18, 2015