On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Studies
- Wiener addresses climate policy, trade, and adaptive regulation with recent research - October 12, 2017
- Xiao Recio-Blanco LLM ’12, SJD ’15 - October 11, 2017
- Policy Shock: A new book examines how governments respond to crises -- and how to do better - October 05, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Meet the LLM Class of 2018 - September 14, 2017
- SJD candidate Ryan named Kenan Graduate Fellow - August 29, 2017
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 nominated to presidency of South African Supreme Court of Appeal - March 10, 2017
- 5 Questions for Young Ri Lee LLM '17 - February 27, 2017
- Recio-Blanco LLM '12 named director of Ocean Program at Environmental Law Institute - December 02, 2016
- Khadraoui LLM '17 receives Global Human Rights Scholarship - October 21, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes international LLM class of 2017 - September 06, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Levy LLM '12 discusses the evolution of her legal career - January 12, 2016
- Kay LLM '16 examines attitudes towards attacks in Paris and Beirut - November 17, 2015
- Duke Law welcomes International LLM class of 2016 - September 01, 2015
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11 - July 06, 2015
- Hooding 2015: Koh tells graduates to “live your values” - May 11, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries - March 11, 2015
- Ocko built bridges through law and language - February 16, 2015