Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Studies
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 nominated to presidency of South African Supreme Court of Appeal - March 10, 2017
- 5 Questions for Young Ri Lee LLM '17 - February 27, 2017
- Recio-Blanco LLM '12 named director of Ocean Program at Environmental Law Institute - December 02, 2016
- Khadraoui LLM '17 receives Global Human Rights Scholarship - October 21, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes international LLM class of 2017 - September 06, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Levy LLM '12 discusses the evolution of her legal career - January 12, 2016
- Kay LLM '16 examines attitudes towards attacks in Paris and Beirut - November 17, 2015
- Duke Law welcomes International LLM class of 2016 - September 01, 2015
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11 - July 06, 2015
- Hooding 2015: Koh tells graduates to “live your values” - May 11, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries - March 11, 2015
- Ocko built bridges through law and language - February 16, 2015
- Harold Koh, former law dean and State Dept. legal adviser, to address class of 2015 hooding ceremony - February 04, 2015
- Duke Law remembers Professor Jonathan Ocko - January 26, 2015
- Gutman '99 publishes "The Constitutional Foundations of European Contract Law: A Comparative Analysis" - January 20, 2015
- 5 Questions for SJD candidate Daniel Ribeiro - January 16, 2015
- 5 Questions for Yoichi Fukui LLM '15 - January 16, 2015
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies - October 24, 2014