Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Studies
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- International lawyers bring varied backgrounds and interests to bear on LLM studies at Duke - October 04, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Justice Susanne Baer, of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany, delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, Sept. 30 - September 23, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- To our incoming JD and LLM students, welcome to Durham! - August 16, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Library of Congress Q and A with Linhart ’04 - May 30, 2013
- Celebrating the Class of 2013 - May 02, 2013
- Zhang ’93 meets with LLM students - May 01, 2013
- Duke Law salutes graduating pro bono leaders - April 30, 2013
- Osterman defends SJD dissertation on mass digitization projects - April 30, 2013
- Tatiana Sainati ’13 - April 19, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- 5 Questions for Kailun Li LLM '13 - March 25, 2013
- Learn about the Duke Law LLM experience - March 05, 2013
- Planning for the future: Katharina Riedl LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- Pursuing academic excellence: Mukami Wangai LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- Life outside the classroom: Alberto Gutierrez Pier LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- March 4 talk tackles contemporary legal challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - February 26, 2013
- A family-friendly experience: Soeren Skjerbek LLM '13 - February 22, 2013
- Bradley to talk about his new book, "International Law in the U.S. Legal System" Feb. 28 - February 21, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic students observe military commission hearings - January 30, 2013
- 5 Questions for Moza Al-Naemi LLM '13 - January 11, 2013
- Horowitz examines Indonesia’s transition to democracy in new book - January 10, 2013