Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: International Studies
- Duke Law team moves to final round of WTO moot court competition - May 22, 2009
- Obama revives Guantanamo tribunals - May 18, 2009
- Shifting the burden for hearsay evidence - May 18, 2009
- Woman in rendition case sues for immunity - May 14, 2009
- Hooding ceremony honors the Class of 2009 - May 12, 2009
- Graduating students honored by their Duke Law colleagues - May 08, 2009
- Yen-Chia Chen LLM '09 - May 06, 2009
- D.O.N.E. awards honor teaching, community leadership, and service - April 20, 2009
- Nicholas DiMascio ’07 wins ASIL’s Francis Deák Prize - April 09, 2009
- Dong-young Chung visits Duke Law - April 03, 2009
- Conference examines role of international law in Sudan - April 02, 2009
- Annual Bernstein Lecture to be given by Professor William Twining - March 30, 2009
- Duke Law moot court team wins regional round of international competition - March 13, 2009
- Professor Donald L. Horowitz receives 2009 ENMISA Distinguished Scholar Award - March 10, 2009
- March 26-27, 2009: Looking Deeper: What Darfur Tells Us About Genocide, International Criminal Law and the Future of a Country - March 09, 2009
- Fatima Hassan LLM ’02: HIV/AIDS Activist - March 05, 2009
- Duke Law to attend Vienna arbitration competition - March 05, 2009
- Prominent international law scholar to join Duke faculty - February 15, 2009
- Doing Business in Latin America - February 09, 2009
- Duke Law student wins Alan R. and Barbara D. Finberg Fellowship - January 16, 2009
- Legal minds - January 09, 2009
- Gao Xiqing '86 speaks on private equity, sovereign funds, and the credit crunch - December 09, 2008
- Duke Law - Wachtell Reception in honor of International Student Interview Program - December 09, 2008
- Private equity, sovereign funds and the global credit crunch - December 05, 2008
- New York Reception - December 02, 2008