Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
News & Galleries tagged with: International-Summer Institutes
- Duke Law welcomes international LLM class of 2017 - September 06, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11 - July 06, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - July 29, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Duke Law celebrates the careers of Donald and Judy Horowitz - November 14, 2012
- Postcards From Practice: Summer 2012 - August 15, 2012
- Silliman confirmed as judge on U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - June 22, 2012
- Application deadline for Summer Institutes is April 6 - April 03, 2012
- Alumni in Japan celebrate Dean Horowitz - March 08, 2012
- Duke's transnational summer institutes celebrate 25 years - July 22, 2011