Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: International-Summer Institutes
- Duke Law welcomes international LLM class of 2017 - September 06, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11 - July 06, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - July 29, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Duke Law celebrates the careers of Donald and Judy Horowitz - November 14, 2012
- Postcards From Practice: Summer 2012 - August 15, 2012
- Silliman confirmed as judge on U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - June 22, 2012
- Application deadline for Summer Institutes is April 6 - April 03, 2012
- Alumni in Japan celebrate Dean Horowitz - March 08, 2012
- Duke's transnational summer institutes celebrate 25 years - July 22, 2011