Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Events tagged with: Israel focus
- Duke Law Spring Break Israel Trip Info Session - October 16, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - August 30, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law Spring Break in Israel Intro Event - November 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law iTrek to Israel - Info Session - November 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Spring Break in Israel - Join Us! - November 11, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Contemporary Legal Challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - March 4, 2013, 12:15 PM