Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Events tagged with: Israel focus
- Duke Law Spring Break Israel Trip Info Session - October 16, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - August 30, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law Spring Break in Israel Intro Event - November 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law iTrek to Israel - Info Session - November 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Spring Break in Israel - Join Us! - November 11, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Contemporary Legal Challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - March 4, 2013, 12:15 PM