Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Israel focus
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - August 30, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law Spring Break in Israel Intro Event - November 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law iTrek to Israel - Info Session - November 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Spring Break in Israel - Join Us! - November 11, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Contemporary Legal Challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - March 4, 2013, 12:15 PM