Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Events tagged with: Israel focus
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - August 30, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law Spring Break in Israel Intro Event - November 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law iTrek to Israel - Info Session - November 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Spring Break in Israel - Join Us! - November 11, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Contemporary Legal Challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - March 4, 2013, 12:15 PM