Entering the public domain (finally)
Center for the Study of the Public Domain celebrates expiration of copyright for Safety Last! and other works from 1923.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Events tagged with: Israel focus
- Duke Law Spring Break Israel Trip Info Session - October 16, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - August 30, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law Spring Break in Israel Intro Event - November 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law iTrek to Israel - Info Session - November 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Spring Break in Israel - Join Us! - November 11, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Contemporary Legal Challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - March 4, 2013, 12:15 PM