Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Judicial Studies
- Center for Judicial Studies assembles stakeholders to discuss guidelines for technology assisted review - October 17, 2017
- Q&A: Rabiej discusses the slow pace of technological adoption in the courts - October 03, 2017
- Willett JD/MA '92 MJS '16 nominated for Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals - September 28, 2017
- Duke Law's EDRM holds conference on new e-discovery guidelines for technology assisted review - September 19, 2017
- Duke Law's EDRM announces initiative to develop guidelines for cross-border information transfer for e-discovery - September 06, 2017
- CJS conference aided awareness of need for gender diversity in MDL leadership positions - August 03, 2017
- MJS candidate Hon. Bernice Donald receives ABA's 2017 Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Award - June 19, 2017
- Rabiej proposes new rules for managing unwieldy multidistrict litigation dockets - May 26, 2017
- Reporting From the EDRM-Duke Law 2017 Spring Workshop: eDiscovery Best Practices - May 19, 2017
- Judicial Studies student Davis named Baltimore city solicitor - May 08, 2017
- Andrus '99 advocates for more women in lead roles in mass tort cases - May 02, 2017
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases - April 21, 2017
- Center for Judicial Studies conference examines lack of gender parity among appointed plaintiffs' counsel in MDL - April 11, 2017
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on gender imbalance in plaintiffs bar - April 07, 2017
- Analysis of Trump’s ability to shape federal judiciary cites essay in Judicature by Corrigan ‘81 - December 08, 2016
- Examining the career and judicial philosophy of Willett JD/MA ' 92 MJS '16, potential Trump Supreme Court nominee - November 17, 2016
- Five takeaways from Center for Judicial Studies conference on class action settlements - October 26, 2016
- Duke Law acquires e-discovery standards organization EDRM - August 24, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Rabiej discusses heightened scrutiny of multidistrict litigation process - July 18, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Willet JD/MA '92 MJS '16 discusses high court tiebreakers - June 06, 2016
- Twenty-two judges begin Master's of Judicial Studies program - June 06, 2016
- Webster MJS '16 graduates from Duke Law 40 years after rejection - May 18, 2016
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court - April 29, 2016