D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Law & Entrepreneurship Program
- Buell discusses use of AI for contract review - February 27, 2018
- Buell on legal AI: Emerging tech can "free up valuable time for lawyers to focus on client counseling and other higher-value work" - February 26, 2018
- Buell named director of Law & Entrepreneurship Program - February 06, 2018
- Frey named director of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative - January 16, 2018
- Fallone LLMLE '17 discusses Bitcoin volatility - December 08, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Alumni Profile: Rose McKinley JD/LLMLE '17 - July 14, 2017
- Fallone LLMLE '17 creates new firm specializing in startups - June 13, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017
- Frey to serve as interim director of Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative - February 27, 2017
- Kiviat JD/LLMLE ’16 among alumni to judge Transactional Law Competition - February 23, 2017
- Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair - February 15, 2017
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic students advise budding businesspeople at Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Academy - February 10, 2017
- Frey: Import ban on materials for lithium-ion batteries could "place the U.S. at a significant disadvantage" - November 14, 2016
- First graduates with dual degree in Law & Entrepreneurship find an edge in job market - October 12, 2016
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic hosts Sept. 29 legal tech showcase during Duke's Entrepreneurship Week - September 21, 2016
- Cottingham LLMLE ’11 discusses directing LIU's Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation - September 16, 2016
- Frey discusses TV special about Dognition startup - May 11, 2015
- Frey helps guide new network of alumni planning to invest in Duke startups - March 12, 2015