On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Law Library
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries' highest honor - May 26, 2017
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries Distinguished Lectureship Award - July 11, 2014
- Danner named to American Association of Law Libraries Hall of Fame - May 29, 2014
- The man who criminalized genocide found wartime refuge at Duke Law School - December 10, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Duke Law Scholarship Repository passes significant milestones - August 29, 2013
- Six Duke Law journals move to digital-only format - August 23, 2013
- Duke and UNC to host first Workshop for Scholarship on Legal Information and Information Law and Policy on April 4-5 - March 21, 2013
- Duke Law’s Scholarship Repository passes 1.5 million downloads - September 14, 2012
- Danner honored by AALL for The International Handbook of Legal Information Management - August 08, 2012
- Traffic Advisory: Local Graduation Ceremonies June 6-8 - June 04, 2012
- Summer Service Hours in Effect - May 04, 2012
- Faculty Research Assistant Training: May 21 and 24 - May 02, 2012
- Library Services During Reading/Exam Period - April 09, 2012
- Position Announcement: Legal Research Instructor 2012-2013 - March 30, 2012
- Alumni Author Duncan Maysilles: Monday, April 9 - March 28, 2012
- Get Ready for the "Real World" with Research Refresher 2012! - March 18, 2012
- Prepare to Practice with LexisNexis & Westlaw Training - March 11, 2012
- Get Your Peeps Together - March 11, 2012
- Library Hours for Spring Break - March 01, 2012
- Need an Interview Space? Remember the Study Rooms! - February 29, 2012
- Student LAWnet Aliases coming March 1 - February 20, 2012
- Lilly Library "Mobile Madness" Contest - February 19, 2012
- Lexis & Westlaw Training: Online Sign-up - January 30, 2012