Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Law Library
- Library Services over Thanksgiving Weekend - November 15, 2010
- Online Study Room Reservations Are Back! - November 08, 2010
- Study Room Reservation Update - November 05, 2010
- DukeMail Access Issues Today - November 04, 2010
- Student Media Workshop Open House: Nov. 4 - November 03, 2010
- Issues with Law School Voicemail System - November 01, 2010
- Study Room Reservation Feedback & Update - October 11, 2010
- Library Hours for Fall Break - October 07, 2010
- Implementing the Durham Statement: Best Practices for Open Access Law Journals - September 27, 2010
- Reserve Library Study Rooms Online - September 27, 2010
- Sources for Bluebook Citation Help - September 16, 2010
- ePrint Errors in the Library - September 12, 2010
- Library Services on Labor Day - September 03, 2010
- Changes to Printing & Computing - August 24, 2010
- Library Services for the Fall Semester - August 19, 2010
- What's New with Lexis and Westlaw - August 10, 2010
- Visitor Alert: Major Paving Near Law School - July 23, 2010
- Changes to The Bluebook - July 06, 2010
- Behind the Scenes - July 06, 2010
- A Little Extra Bar Exam Help - July 06, 2010
- Library Services over 4th of July Weekend - June 29, 2010
- Westlaw Access Restored - June 24, 2010
- Traffic Advisory June 8-10 - June 08, 2010
- Summer Access to Lexis and Westlaw - June 08, 2010
- Library Orientation for Summer Starters - May 26, 2010