Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Law Library
- Carrel Installation in the Library - April 13, 2009
- Library services for reading/exam period - April 12, 2009
- Summer access to Lexis/Westlaw - April 06, 2009
- Research Refreshers: Take 'Em Home - April 03, 2009
- Prepare for Practice with Lexis/Westlaw Trainings - March 19, 2009
- Research Refreshers: Your Shortcut to Summer Success - March 16, 2009
- Noise in the Library March 9-13 - March 10, 2009
- Legal scholarship: To print or not to print? - February 27, 2009
- Library Hours for Spring Break - February 27, 2009
- Bid on a Piece of the Library! - February 16, 2009
- Taking a February Bar Exam? - February 03, 2009
- Library Services for Monday, Jan. 19 - January 16, 2009
- Researching court records - January 07, 2009
- Got RSS? - January 07, 2009
- Library Services for Winter Break - December 17, 2008
- Library Services for Reading/Exam Period - December 06, 2008
- Study Space: An Insider's Guide - December 01, 2008
- Library Hours for Thanksgiving Weekend - November 17, 2008
- Rename D.U.L.L. News! (Deadline Extended) - November 05, 2008
- The 21st Century Law Library - October 29, 2008
- Open Access Day at Duke - October 10, 2008
- Library Hours for Fall Break - October 06, 2008
- HeinOnline Access Resolved - September 29, 2008
- Law on the go with AudioCaseFiles - September 17, 2008
- Study rooms available for checkout - September 17, 2008