The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Annual Lange Lecture in Intellectual Property - March 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Annual Robert R. Wilson Lecture - March 6, 2017, 12:30 PM
- A Conversation with Professor Ilya Somin - January 19, 2017, 12:30 PM
- A Conversation with Greg Baylor '90 - November 10, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Building a Career in a Second Language: an Advanced Communication Primer - November 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Punctuating International Law: Tackling Global Climate [and other Challenges] through Savvy Drafting - October 27, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Conversation with Professor Andrea Renda - October 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Forum for Law and Social Change Town Hall: U.S. Immigration Policy and Refugee Migration - October 17, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Annual Brainerd Currie Memorial Lecture - October 7, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Supreme Court Moot: Pena-Rodriguez v. Colorado - October 6, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Capital Offenses: Business Crime and Punishment in America's Corporate Age, Book discussion with Professor Samuel W. Buell - October 6, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Computer Science Primer For Lawyers - Part II - October 5, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Wrongful Convictions Day - October 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- EvolveLaw - Legal Innovators Showcase - September 29, 2016, 5:30 PM
- Y'all Means All: Having Trans* Inclusive Conversations - September 26, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law Teaching Initiative Speakers: Jean Stefancic and Richard Delgado - September 23, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Guns in the Courts - September 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Computer Science Primer For Lawyers - September 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Life as an International Lawyer: Conversation with Eugene Lao '95 - September 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Should the United States Withdraw its Military from the World Stage? - September 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Race, Justice, and Empathy: A Conversation Inspired by "Just Mercy" - September 9, 2016, 1:00 PM
- Experiences of an Expert Witness in Voting Rights Cases - June 16, 2016, 12:00 PM
- Celebrate National Book Week with Jacinda Townsend L'95, author of "Saint Monkey" - April 14, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Copyright and the Public Interest: A Tale of Two Digital Library Litigations - April 12, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Practicing Sports and Entertainment Law in Big Law - April 8, 2016, 12:30 PM