Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - November 1, 2018, 12:30 PM
- Ghost of an Innocent Man - September 12, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - August 30, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Financial Regulation: A View from the Fed and Treasury - May 10, 2017, 12:00 PM
- Statutory Interpretation in Hively - May 8, 2017, 4:00 PM
- Judging Bias by Judges - May 8, 2017, 12:00 PM
- CANCELLED - Congressman McHenry to Discuss the Role of Government in Fostering Financial Technology - May 5, 2017, 12:30 PM
- "Rx: Lawyer -- How Lawyers Improve Patient Health" - April 25, 2017, 12:00 PM
- Boosters, Operators and Swindlers: A Conversation on History of Fraud in America - April 18, 2017, 5:30 PM
- Going Public: My Adventures Inside the SEC and How to Prevent the Next Devastating Crisis - April 12, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Confident Pluralism: Surviving and Thriving Through Deep Difference with Alumni Author John Inazu - April 6, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Peter Wallison Talk on How the Financial Crisis and the Government's Response Led to the Election of Donald Trump - April 4, 2017, 12:30 PM
- 2L Summer Success Series: Research Refresher - What To Know Before You Go - April 4, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Book discussion and celebration with Professors Laurence R. Helfer, Jerome H. Reichman and co-authors - April 3, 2017, 12:30 PM
- The Role of a State Supreme Court Justice - April 3, 2017, 12:30 PM
- The Decline in Corporate Research: Should We Worry? - Washington, DC - March 31, 2017, 8:30 AM
- A Conversation with Mark Stevens - March 28, 2017, 2:30 PM
- Introduction to Journals Faculty Panel (with Professors Coleman and Blocher) - March 28, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Enhancing Your Well-being: Healthy Strategies for Personal and Professional Success - March 28, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Digital Security Training - March 28, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: from International Clerkship to International Trade - March 27, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Annual Lange Lecture in Intellectual Property - March 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality and Security - March 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Where Do We Go From Here?: The Movement's Next Steps - March 21, 2017, 6:00 PM
- Advanced Business Networking for International Lawyers Part II: Navigating American Culture of Networking - March 21, 2017, 12:30 PM