On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Practicing Sports and Media Law - March 21, 2017, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Identifying and Managing Trauma, Loss, and Resilience - March 21, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: The Future of International Trade in the Age of Trump - March 9, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Feigning "Draining the Swamp": Ethics, Blurred Lines, and Conflicts of Interests in the Trump Administration - March 9, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Annual Robert R. Wilson Lecture - March 6, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Policing and the Constitution with Barry Friedman - March 2, 2017, 5:15 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - March 2, 2017, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Defining Corruption: The Lawyers Who Tried and Argued the Supreme Court Case of McDonnell v. United States - March 1, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Unfinished Business: Banking in the Shadows - February 28, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Human Rights Documentary: American Dreamers - February 27, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Labor and Human Rights in the Trump Era, at Home and Abroad - February 23, 2017, 4:30 PM
- Ethics and Cyber Warfare: The Quest for Responsible Security in the Age of Digital Warfare - February 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Does the Constitution Give the President Important "Unchecked" Powers Over Foreign Affairs? - February 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Democracy Under Threat - February 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- In the Legal Eye: Effective Communication w/Joy Javits - February 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Law Practice in the Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry - February 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Latham & Watkins - IP Litigation Overview - February 20, 2017, 12:30 PM
- POSTPONED TO 3/27: Careers in International Law: from International Clerkship to International Trade - February 17, 2017, 12:30 PM
- You're Dying and Can't Communicate. Now What? - February 16, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Combined Heat and Power Plant Proposal - Why You Should Care - February 14, 2017, 12:30 PM
- POSTPONED: Liberté, égalité, fraternité?: Human Rights Implications of France's State of Emergency - February 14, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Women in Public Service - February 13, 2017, 12:30 PM
- May a Government Mandate More Extensive Health Insurance than Citizens Want for Themselves? - February 10, 2017, 3:30 PM
- Healthy Nails versus Long Lives: The Psychology, Theory and Practice of Weighing Small against Large Harms - Chapel Hill, NC - February 9, 2017, 6:00 PM
- Teach-in On Immigration Advocacy - February 2, 2017, 6:30 PM