Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War, Book discussion & reading with Professor H. Jefferson Powell - April 6, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Duke Law Teaching Initiative: Lawyers' Unhappiness, Creativity, Diversity - April 5, 2016, 12:30 PM
- When Failure Is Success in Constitutional Litigation: Tales from the Trenches with Kurt Vonnegut and Other American Icons - March 31, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: PIPL: Speaker Shardul Desai - March 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- A Conversation with Judge Robert Katzmann - March 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: The OECD's Anti-Bribery Treaty - March 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Managing Human Capital - March 23, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Criminal Justice Reform: Reducing Crime and Reducing Imprisonment - March 23, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Al Roth: Who Gets What and Why? - March 23, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Advanced Business Networking for International Lawyers Part II: Navigating American Culture of Networking - March 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Islamic State and International Law: Part II - March 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Reproductive Rights and U.S. Foreign Policy: From Helms to the U.N. - March 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Skewed Justice: The Costs of Electing Judiciaries - March 9, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Capital Markets in China: A Discussion with Chunyang Shao, Managing Partner of JunHe Law Firm - March 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Legal Challenges to the CIA Torture Program: Addressing the Role of Psychologists in Detention & Interrogations - March 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Europe's Refugee Crisis and the Rights of Migrants: What Role for Europe's Supranational Courts? - February 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- From J.D. to Sen.: Using a Law Degree to Launch a Career in Politics - February 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- A decade after the Duke Lacrosse scandal: What have we learned? - February 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- A Life in Sports and the Law - A Conversation with Adam Silver, NBA Commissioner - February 27, 2016, 1:30 PM
- CANCELED: Duke Journal of Gender, Law & Policy Lecture: Gender Identity and Sexuality after Obergefell - February 26, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Annual Brainerd Currie Memorial Lecture - February 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Michelle Alexander's Conversation on Policing and Race - February 24, 2016, 7:00 PM
- Security at What Cost? The UN Security Council in the age of failed states and international terrorism, a discussion with Michael Gilles L'10 and Howard Wachtel L'06 - February 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Civil-Military Relations in the 21st Century - February 19, 2016, 12:30 PM
- An Insider's Perspective into Motion Picture Deal Making - February 19, 2016, 12:20 PM