Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Advanced Business Networking for International Lawyers: Understanding American Legal Culture - January 17, 2017, 12:30 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel III: Practicing litigation and arbitration in the U.S as an LLM graduate-a conversation with David Hamilton and Colm McInerney - January 13, 2017, 12:30 PM
- POSTPONED TO 1/24/17: Careers in International Law: Practicing International Arbitration & Litigation in the Middle East and Washington, DC, a Conversation with Djauouida Siaci - January 11, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Back to Banking: Moving Past the Volcker Rule - November 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Coming to America: Personal Perspectives from a Variety of Immigrants - November 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELLED - Identifying and Managing Trauma, Loss, and Resilience - November 18, 2016, 12:30 PM
- What does the 2016 election mean for women? - November 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
- BP Blowout: Inside the Gulf Oil Disaster - November 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Human Rights and Counter-Terrorism in Tunisia - November 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Reflections on the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA) - Legal and Diplomatic Consequences - November 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Finance and Law Lunch - November 15, 2016, 11:30 AM
- Shadows and Flows: Drones, Citizenship, and Forced Migration - November 14, 2016, 12:00 PM
- Careers in International Law: Brexit and the future of the Trans-Pacific Partnership - November 11, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Stories of a Holocaust Survivor: Nissan Mangel - November 10, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Building a Career in a Second Language: an Advanced Communication Primer - November 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- No New Gas Community Forum: Exploring Climate Solutions - November 3, 2016, 7:00 PM
- Freedom of Conscience or a Right to Discriminate? Liberty and Equality in Religious Schools - November 3, 2016, 12:30 PM
- The Evolution of International Conflict of Laws - November 2, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Energy Access Speaker: Tobias Schmidt - October 31, 2016, 4:00 PM
- Punctuating International Law: Tackling Global Climate [and other Challenges] through Savvy Drafting - October 27, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Media & Different Perspectives on Financial Regulation - October 25, 2016, 3:30 PM
- Conversation with Professor Andrea Renda - October 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Muslim Law Student Association Cultural Sensitivity Training - October 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Computer Science Primer for Lawyers - Part III - October 19, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Forum for Law and Social Change Town Hall: U.S. Immigration Policy and Refugee Migration - October 17, 2016, 12:30 PM