Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Tips for LLMs Taking the Bar Exam - March 4, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Anatomy of a Deal with Vinson & Elkins - March 4, 2014, 12:15 PM
- From the UN to the ICC: The Vatican's Accountability for Sexual Violence Against Children - March 4, 2014, 12:15 PM
- CANCELED: Practicing Abroad as a US Securities Lawyer - March 3, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Partners Health Care and Health Care Costs in Massachusetts: Perspective of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Health Policy Commission - March 3, 2014, 12:15 PM
- 2L Summer Success Series Part I- An Inside Look at Excelling as a Summer Associate - March 3, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Business Law Society: Talk with Judge Gale of the NC Business Court - February 27, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Practicing International Arbitration in the U.S. and Europe: A Conversation with Eloïse Obadia '95, partner at the DC office of Derains & Gharavi - February 27, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Annual Brainerd Currie Memorial Lecture: "Ballot Bedlam," with Prof. Samuel Issacharoff - February 19, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Private Equity 101 w/ Debevoise & Plimpton - February 17, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Lawrence Lessig Keynote Address - February 7, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Legal Aid of North Carolina & Duke Law Special Summer Internship Program for 1Ls & 2Ls - February 5, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Information Session with Navy JAG Corps - February 4, 2014, 3:30 PM
- Examining Inequalities: An Introduction to Critical Race Studies with Professor Destiny Peery - February 3, 2014, 4:45 PM
- CANCELED: Information Session with Navy JAG Corps - January 28, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Fixing the Surveillance State: The Recommendations of the President's Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies - January 23, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Free-Market Environmentalism: Can Nuclear Fusion Rescue the Earth from Climate Change and our Energy Addiction? - January 22, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Advising the President on His Legal Authorities: Recess Appointments, Operations in Libya, the Platinum Coin and Other Issues - January 17, 2014, 12:15 PM
- 1Ls: Making Your Case & Essentials of Interviewing for Legal Positions - January 16, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - January 13, 2014, 12:15 PM
- Happiness and Public Policy: A Transatlantic Conversation - December 4, 2013, 12:15 PM
- Pet Inheritance - December 3, 2013, 12:15 PM
- 1Ls: Making Your Case - Essentials of Interviewing for Legal Positions - November 22, 2013, 12:15 PM
- Building a Career in White-Collar Investigations - November 20, 2013, 1:30 PM
- 1Ls: Making Your Case - Essentials of Interviewing for Legal Positions - November 20, 2013, 12:15 PM