Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Annual Lange Lecture in Intellectual Property - March 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality and Security - March 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Where Do We Go From Here?: The Movement's Next Steps - March 21, 2017, 6:00 PM
- CANCELED: Identifying and Managing Trauma, Loss, and Resilience - March 21, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Practicing Sports and Media Law - March 21, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Advanced Business Networking for International Lawyers Part II: Navigating American Culture of Networking - March 21, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Feigning "Draining the Swamp": Ethics, Blurred Lines, and Conflicts of Interests in the Trump Administration - March 9, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: The Future of International Trade in the Age of Trump - March 9, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Annual Robert R. Wilson Lecture - March 6, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Policing and the Constitution with Barry Friedman - March 2, 2017, 5:15 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - March 2, 2017, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Defining Corruption: The Lawyers Who Tried and Argued the Supreme Court Case of McDonnell v. United States - March 1, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Unfinished Business: Banking in the Shadows - February 28, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Human Rights Documentary: American Dreamers - February 27, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Labor and Human Rights in the Trump Era, at Home and Abroad - February 23, 2017, 4:30 PM
- Does the Constitution Give the President Important "Unchecked" Powers Over Foreign Affairs? - February 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Ethics and Cyber Warfare: The Quest for Responsible Security in the Age of Digital Warfare - February 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Law Practice in the Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry - February 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Democracy Under Threat - February 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- In the Legal Eye: Effective Communication w/Joy Javits - February 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Latham & Watkins - IP Litigation Overview - February 20, 2017, 12:30 PM
- POSTPONED TO 3/27: Careers in International Law: from International Clerkship to International Trade - February 17, 2017, 12:30 PM
- You're Dying and Can't Communicate. Now What? - February 16, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Combined Heat and Power Plant Proposal - Why You Should Care - February 14, 2017, 12:30 PM
- POSTPONED: Liberté, égalité, fraternité?: Human Rights Implications of France's State of Emergency - February 14, 2017, 12:30 PM