On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Punctuating International Law: Tackling Global Climate [and other Challenges] through Savvy Drafting - October 27, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Media & Different Perspectives on Financial Regulation - October 25, 2016, 3:30 PM
- Conversation with Professor Andrea Renda - October 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Muslim Law Student Association Cultural Sensitivity Training - October 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Computer Science Primer for Lawyers - Part III - October 19, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Forum for Law and Social Change Town Hall: U.S. Immigration Policy and Refugee Migration - October 17, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law Club of New York hosts, Global Financial Markets: A Look Ahead to the Future of Law & Business in a Changing World - October 13, 2016, 8:30 AM
- Annual Brainerd Currie Memorial Lecture - October 7, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Capital Offenses: Business Crime and Punishment in America's Corporate Age, Book discussion with Professor Samuel W. Buell - October 6, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Supreme Court Moot: Pena-Rodriguez v. Colorado - October 6, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Computer Science Primer For Lawyers - Part II - October 5, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Wrongful Convictions Day - October 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- EvolveLaw - Legal Innovators Showcase - September 29, 2016, 5:30 PM
- Y'all Means All: Having Trans* Inclusive Conversations - September 26, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law Teaching Initiative Speakers: Jean Stefancic and Richard Delgado - September 23, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Guns in the Courts - September 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Life as an International Lawyer: Conversation with Eugene Lao '95 - September 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Computer Science Primer For Lawyers - September 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Should the United States Withdraw its Military from the World Stage? - September 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Race, Justice, and Empathy: A Conversation Inspired by "Just Mercy" - September 9, 2016, 1:00 PM
- Experiences of an Expert Witness in Voting Rights Cases - June 16, 2016, 12:00 PM
- Celebrate National Book Week with Jacinda Townsend L'95, author of "Saint Monkey" - April 14, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Copyright and the Public Interest: A Tale of Two Digital Library Litigations - April 12, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Practicing Sports and Entertainment Law in Big Law - April 8, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Targeting Americans: The Constitutionality of the U.S. Drone War, Book discussion & reading with Professor H. Jefferson Powell - April 6, 2016, 12:30 PM