Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Careers in Politics: A Conversation with Chapel Hill Mayor Mark Kleinschmidt - March 20, 2012, 12:15 PM
- The Anatomy of a Deal: The Role of the Associate - March 20, 2012, 12:15 PM
- A Debate on the Constitutionality of the Filibuster - March 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Torture, Confession, and Proof in Early Modern Europe - March 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Washington DC Road Show - March 15, 2012, 6:00 PM
- Custom & Law Faculty Workshop - March 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
- A Killing on the Ides of March: How Police Officers Make Quick Decisions in the Line of Fire - March 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Nuts & Bolts of Judicial Clerkships - March 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Course Selection & Targeted Career Planning: Corporate/Transactional Law - March 15, 2012, 9:30 AM
- Top 10 Tips for LLMs to Prepare for the Bar Exam - March 14, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Reinventing Fire - March 14, 2012, 10:00 AM
- Lives in the Law: Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson, III - March 13, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Custom & Law Faculty Workshop - March 12, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Inaccurate, Costly, & Inefficient: Evidence That America's Voter Registration System Needs an Upgrade - March 12, 2012, 12:15 PM
- A Neofederalist Vision of TRIPS - March 12, 2012, 12:15 PM
- CANCELED: National Security Law: Careers Without Uniforms - March 12, 2012, 12:15 PM
- 2012 We the People State Competition: The Citizen and the Constitution - March 9, 2012 (All day)
- Custom & Law Faculty Workshop - March 2, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Snyder v. Phelps with Judge Kenneth Starr L'73 - March 1, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Breakfast with Michael Schutt, Director of the Institute for Christian Legal Studies - March 1, 2012, 8:30 AM
- BARBRI MPRE Review Course for the March 2012 MPRE - February 29, 2012, 5:30 PM
- Lateral-level Faculty Appointments Candidate Meeting - February 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Breaking into the Industry: A Talk with Rich Cho, General Manager of the Charlotte Bobcats - February 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Clerkship Student Panel - February 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Student Loan Office Exit Counseling Session - February 28, 2012, 12:15 PM