Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- 1L Casenote Training Session - April 9, 2012, 9:30 AM
- 1L Journal Information Panel - April 6, 2012, 1:30 PM
- Dogs and Marijuana - The Deceptively Simple Case of Florida v. Jardines - April 5, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Trayvon Martin & The Legal Questions Surrounding His Death - April 5, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Syria and the Responsibility to Protect - April 5, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Consent of the Networked: A Conversation about Internet Freedom with Writer/Activist Rebecca MacKinnon - April 5, 2012, 12:15 PM
- 2L Summer Success Series: Part III Secrets of Your Success: A Hiring Chair's Insights About the Offer Process - April 4, 2012, 12:15 PM
- United States Attorney's Offices: Tips on Internships and Applications - April 4, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Wellness Wednesday: Safety Tips and Free Electronics Engraving - April 4, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Who Makes Your iPhone? China Migration, Labor, and Human Rights - April 4, 2012, 12:15 PM
- The War on Drugs Today - April 4, 2012, 12:15 PM
- A Visit with Judge William H. Pryor of the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals - April 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Should the Biggest Banks be Broken up? - April 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Can Louis Vuitton Dance with HiPhone? Rethinking the Idea of Social Justice in Intellectual Property Law - presented by Duke Law SJD candidate Haochen Sun from China - April 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Coffee with the Orleans Public Defenders' Office - April 3, 2012, 10:00 AM
- 2012 Open Doors Speaker Event, The Trail Less Taken: From Student to Environmental Career - April 2, 2012, 12:15 PM
- WLSA Faculty Tea Series Presents: Professor Neil S. Siegel - April 2, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Human Rights and Intellectual Property: Lunchtime Seminar - April 2, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Asylum Law Workshop - March 31, 2012, 9:00 AM
- Contracting about Private Benefits of Control with Professor Alan Schwartz (Yale) - March 30, 2012, 10:40 AM
- How to Register for Fall 2012 Courses Session - March 30, 2012, 9:30 AM
- Impeccable Written Work Product for Professional Success: A Hands-On Workshop with Alumni - March 29, 2012, 4:30 PM
- Piecing the Puzzle Together -- The next steps to Judicial Clerkships - March 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
- China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century - March 29, 2012, 12:15 PM