Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Legal Aid NC and Duke Law: Special Summer Internship and Training Opportunity - January 25, 2012, 4:00 PM
- Finding & Funding Summer Public Interest Work - January 25, 2012, 12:15 PM
- A New Trial for a Death Row Inmate - January 25, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Breakfast with Dean Levi - January 25, 2012, 9:00 AM
- Well-Being and the Practice of Law - January 24, 2012, 6:00 PM
- Networking in Social Situations and Understanding American Business Culture for International Lawyers - January 24, 2012, 4:30 PM
- Why I chose a Public Interest Career - January 24, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Duke Mock Trial Skills Session: Opening and Closing with Professor Becton - January 24, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Dean's Course: Professor Walter Dellinger, III - January 23, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Book Talk by Professor Amos Guiora: "Targeted Killing" - January 23, 2012, 12:15 PM
- VITA Software Training and Test Review - January 21, 2012, 9:30 AM
- Navigating Patent Reform: The Intricacies of the America Invents Act, presented by Finnegan partner Thomas L. Irving '77 - January 21, 2012, 8:00 AM
- Private Equity 101 w/ Debevoise & Plimpton - January 20, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Schweitzer Fellowship Information Session - January 20, 2012, 12:15 PM
- The Secrets To Making It Rain Early & Often: Proven Business Development Techniques That Can Propel Your Career Forward - January 20, 2012, 10:00 AM
- 2nd Annual Women in the Law Conference: "Working the System: Creating a Women's World from the Inside Out" - January 20, 2012, 8:00 AM
- Duke Law Mock Trial Skills Session: Evidence and Direct/Cross Examination - January 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Terry Sanford Distinguished Lecture: Senator Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles - January 18, 2012, 5:30 PM
- VITA Tax Preparation Overview - January 18, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Faith & Law: The Student's View - January 18, 2012, 12:15 PM
- VITA Software Installation - January 17, 2012, 12:15 PM
- L&CP Executive-Board Selection Process - January 17, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Careers in the Middle East: an overview with Samar Ali - January 13, 2012, 4:00 PM
- Working in-house - a conversation with Arturo H. Banegas Masiá (Verizon Wireless) and Julien Vasques (PricewaterhouseCoopers) - January 13, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Dean's Course: Professor Walter Dellinger, III: RESCHEDULED FOR JAN. 23 - January 13, 2012, 12:15 PM