Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Sexual Assault in the Armed Forces: A Perspective on the New Legislation - February 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Dean's Course: Professor James Boyle - February 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Northwestern University School of Law Tax Program - February 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
- The Food Fighters - February 14, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Bridge to Practice Information Session - February 14, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Corporate Law at an International Law Firm: Differentiating Practice Groups with Shearman & Sterling - February 13, 2012, 12:15 PM
- A Look Backward, Giant Steps Forward: The Honorable Charles Becton Speaks - February 13, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Small Group Discussion with Dr. Michael Greve - February 10, 2012, 8:30 AM
- JD-LLM Lives in International Law: David Ross'93, counsel at Wilmer Hale - February 9, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Effective Writing and Editing: Thomas Jefferson, Hank Williams, and Others - February 9, 2012, 12:05 PM
- Mr. Jefferson's Wall 210 Years Later: Some Lessons From a Metaphor - February 8, 2012, 12:15 PM
- POSTPONED: NEW DATE 2/16: Why Occupy? Understanding the Occupy Movement - February 8, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Eliminating Fraud or Infringing a Right? - Voter I.D. Laws - February 7, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Indefinite Detentions and National Security - a comparative perspective, presented and moderated by Duke Law SJD candidates Dian Abdul Hamed Shah, Nir Shnaiderman and Andrew Rens - February 7, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Veteran's Disability Assistance Project Membership Meeting - February 6, 2012, 12:15 PM
- 2Ls and 3Ls: Clerkship Kickoff Event, Faculty Panel - February 2, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Duke Law Faculty Mock Trial - February 2, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Wellness Wednesdays: Managing Relationships in Law School and Beyond - February 1, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Program in Public Law lecture featuring Lanny Breuer, Assistant Attorney General of the Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice - February 1, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Human Rights Law in Haiti: A Perspective from the Ground - January 31, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Coffee and Bagels with Judge O'Scannlain - January 31, 2012, 7:45 AM
- Your Secret Weapon in a Competitve Marketplace: Lining Up and Leveraging Informational Interviews MOVED TO 4047 - January 30, 2012, 12:15 PM
- An Unlimited War on Terror? - January 30, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Judicial Roundtable with Dean Levi - January 30, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Duke Law & Entrepreneurship Society Speaker Event - January 26, 2012, 12:15 PM