Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Another Hurdle to Marriage Equality?: A Discussion with Mayor Kleinschmidt of Chapel Hill on North Carolina's Religious Exemption Bill - September 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Five Years After Citizens United: A Conversation with Federal Election Commission Chair Ann Ravel - August 27, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Carolinas Legal Writing Colloquium - May 15, 2015, 8:00 AM
- Connecting Climate: Contributions, Coalitions and Carbon Markets - May 14, 2015, 8:30 AM
- Faculty Workshop - April 23, 2015, 12:30 PM
- 2014-15 Health Policy Lecture Series Panel: "Healthcare Informatics" - April 22, 2015, 6:00 PM
- Conversations in Human Rights: The Death Penalty in North Carolina and the U.S. - April 20, 2015, 4:30 PM
- What Every First Year Associate Should Know About a Health Care Transaction - April 13, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Race and Firearms: A Conversation with Historian Clayton Cramer and Duke Law Professor Darrell Miller - April 13, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Competition Law and Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa - April 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Faculty Tech Talks - April 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Adjudicating Sexual Assault on College Campuses: What Law Students Need to Know Now and as Future Advocates - April 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Financial Regulation Review: Clashing Perspectives on the Merits and Approaches of Cost-Benefit Analysis - April 2, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Faculty Tech Talks - April 2, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Duke Energy Law Society - Panel Discussion - April 1, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Choosing a Practice Area - March 30, 2015, 12:30 PM
- A Tale of Two Detainees: Defending the Accused and the U.S. Constitution in the Military Commissions of Guantanamo - March 30, 2015, 12:30 PM
- JD-LLM Careers in International Law: Practicing International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution - March 30, 2015, 12:30 PM
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals Oral Arguments - March 27, 2015, 9:30 AM
- "Griswold" at 50: Reproductive Justice, Past and Present - March 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Faculty Tech Talks - March 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
- An Evening With Prince Moulay Hicham: "The New Arab Cold War and the Future of Authoritarianism in the Middle East" - March 25, 2015, 6:15 PM
- Conversation with Justice Newby - March 25, 2015, 12:30 PM
- What you need to know about IP - March 25, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Zephyr Teachout discusses her book, "Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United" - March 24, 2015, 12:30 PM