Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- 2011 Summer Starters Lunch Series - June 14, 2011, 12:00 PM
- 2011 Summer Starters Lunch Series - June 9, 2011, 12:00 PM
- 2011 Summer Starters Lunch Series - June 7, 2011, 12:00 PM
- Summer Starters Lunch series - June 1, 2011, 12:00 PM
- Serve the Community: Lunch and Learn with the Office of Public Interest and Pro Bono - May 31, 2011, 12:00 PM
- Capstone Project Presentation by Andrei Mamolea - May 5, 2011, 1:30 PM
- Capstone Project Presentation by Matt Smith - May 4, 2011, 1:30 PM
- Online 'Office Hours' with Samuel Buell on White Collar Crime - April 22, 2011, 12:00 PM
- Casenote Competition Mandatory Training Sessions - April 15, 2011, 9:55 AM
- Judicial Training Seminar: International Human Rights Law in U.S. Courts - April 15, 2011 (All day)
- Boston Duke Law Alumni Reception - April 14, 2011, 6:00 PM
- Law and Social Science Workshop - April 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
- A Discussion with Judge Richard Leon - April 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Christian Legal Society Meeting - April 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
- 2L Job Search Success: Approach OCI with LASER Focus - April 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Graduating 3Ls and Others: Learn the Best Strategies for Tackling Student Debt - April 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Casenote Competition Mandatory Training Sessions - April 14, 2011, 9:55 AM
- Confirming Kagan and Sotomayor: An insider's perspective - April 13, 2011, 12:15 PM
- The Secrets of Your Success: A Hiring Chair Shares Her Insights to the Offer Process - April 13, 2011, 12:15 PM
- 2L Career Strategies for Public Service Positions - April 12, 2011, 12:15 PM
- A Summons to History: The African American Historical Perspective in the Legal Battle for Racial Equality - April 11, 2011, 5:00 PM
- The Issue of Voter Assistance in Election Law - April 11, 2011, 12:15 PM
- CANCELED: Understanding Wisconsin: The Decline of Unions and the Rise of American Plutocracy - April 11, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Annual Brainerd Currie Memorial Lecture - April 8, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Private Chat with Mike Krimminger, FDIC General Counsel - April 8, 2011, 11:30 AM