On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Supreme Court Preview - October 3, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Barbara Babcock Presents Clara Foltz: First Woman Lawyer - September 27, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Ten Years Later: Battlefield Boundaries and Drones in the Fight Against al-Qaeda - September 26, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Lunch with Professor Barbara Babcock, Stanford Law School - September 26, 2011, 12:30 PM
- National Clandestine Services Information Session: Working at the CIA - September 26, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Don't Enshrine Discrimination in the NC Constitution: Here's what you can do about the Marriage Amendment - September 23, 2011, 1:30 PM
- JD-LLM - Lives in International Law - September 23, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Intervention or War - Issues Raised by America's Military Involvement in Libya - September 22, 2011, 5:00 PM
- Becoming a Federal Judge (Not a Justice): The Difficulties with the Confirmation Process for Lower Court Judges - September 22, 2011, 12:30 PM
- LLMLE Career Planning - September 22, 2011, 12:30 PM
- LLM Resume and Cover Letter Workshop - September 21, 2011, 12:30 PM
- 3Ls: Character & Fitness, Nuts & Bolts for the Bar Exam - September 20, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Introduction to Student Health Services - September 16, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Presidential Management Fellowship Information Session - September 15, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Betting the Earth: What is the proper approach to our environmental challenges - September 15, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Custom and Law Faculty Workshop - September 15, 2011, 12:30 PM
- North Carolina Bench and Bar Luncheon - September 14, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Public Health Law: Legal Concerns of Implementing a Crisis Standard of Care - September 14, 2011, 12:30 PM
- 1Ls: Planning for a Public Interest Career - September 13, 2011, 12:30 PM
- The Impact of 9-11 on the U.S. National Security Establishment - September 12, 2011, 2:00 PM
- Career Kickoff and Pass the Bar for LLMs - September 9, 2011, 12:30 PM
- 9-11 Tenth Anniversary Symposium: Did 9-11 Change Anything? Everything? - September 9, 2011, 9:00 AM
- Becoming a Law Professor: Panel on Teaching at Law Schools - September 8, 2011, 4:30 PM
- Coffee with Navy JAG - September 8, 2011, 4:00 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture - September 8, 2011, 12:30 PM